Good Sunday afternoon, everyone! Welcome back for another week of the most Half-Ashed Cigar podcast floating around the interwebs. This week, we featured an unbanded cigar from our buddy DC and special guest Nate McIntyre, of Emilio Cigars – who had the rare privilege of sharing a headset with Craig.
As already mentioned, we had the opportunity to smoke Unbanded 005 this week, furnished by Dan Crouch – thanks, Dan! Tune in to the show for our thoughts about this cigar, and a visit from Dan for the reveal.
- Legislatively, we were happy to find out that H.R. 792 has now garnered over 100 co-sponsors in the US House of Representatives, with the addition of Representatives Jeff Duncan (R-SC-3) and Mike Kelly (R-PA-3).
- We also reviewed some upcoming cigars from the House of Emilio, Lou Rodriguez, EP Carrillo, and Aging Room/Boutique Cigars/Swag.
- Just minutes before recording, it was also announced that Susana Aragon, Brand Ambassador for Padilla Cigars, was leaving the company – and the industry – to pursue a career in another field.
What Else Have We Been Smoking?
- Craig: not a thing; Craig was slacking this week, and failed to have even one cigar….
- Kip: 2008 Anejo 49, K.A. Kendall’s Hustler, RomaCraft Intemperance “Faith,” and Emilio AF2
Kip gets a good report from the doctor, and draws an interesting conclusion about cigar smoking….
Be sure you all come back next week for Episode 021, in which we will have guest Terry Johnson of TLJohnson Cigar. We will be smoking one of Terry’s cigars – the Tempio. In the meantime, if you would like to contact us, you can reach us through the contact page or at the following email addresses: [email protected] or [email protected]. Don’t forget to get those emails in this month to be entered in our current giveaway. Also, remember you can always go back and listen to previous episodes, which can be found in the Half Ashed Archive. You can download this week’s audio directly below (right-click “Download” and save), or find us on iTunes.
P.S. – If you have unbanded suggestions or contributions, you can get those to us by sending an email to [email protected]. This email address goes directly to my wife, so you can simply suggest an unbanded cigar for her to source, or send me an email to [email protected] if you have something you’d like to send in. I will provide an address to send them. Thanks!