Dunhill blends (kinda) coming back...

Whatcha have? Whatcha know? Whatcha do?
Kip
International Hillbilly
International Hillbilly

Dunhill blends (kinda) coming back...

Post by Kip » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:05 pm

Several Dunhill blends will soon be marketed with the Peterson branding, presumably because Dunhill is continuing its quest to completely divest itself of any tobacco connection. Image

Sent via Caribbean smoke signal

White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise....

smokinsteve
The Generous

Re: Dunhill blends (kinda) coming back...

Post by smokinsteve » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:07 am

Kip wrote:Several Dunhill blends will soon be marketed with the Peterson branding, presumably because Dunhill is continuing its quest to completely divest itself of any tobacco connection. Image

I’m excited for this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Smoke on!

kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Post by kurtdesign1 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:34 am

I'm legitimately excited for this also! I like the fact that tins are simple and cheap enough to warrant just picking one up when you see one at a tobacconist. Any word on blend integrity?

Kip
International Hillbilly
International Hillbilly

Post by Kip » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:46 pm

kurtdesign1 wrote:Any word on blend integrity?
Not officially, but I believe the same parentage owns the rights to both brands (not total ownership; just the rights with regard to actual tobacco blend marketing). Presumably, they'll be blended at the same place as in recent years' Dunhill production. You never know, though. Pipe blends pass hands faster than a cheap port-whore.

kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Post by kurtdesign1 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:25 am

Kip wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:46 pm
Not officially, but I believe the same parentage owns the rights to both brands (not total ownership; just the rights with regard to actual tobacco blend marketing). Presumably, they'll be blended at the same place as in recent years' Dunhill production. You never know, though. Pipe blends pass hands faster than a cheap port-whore.
Yeah but "port-whore's" know what their consumers want and generally try to give that to them...

kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Post by kurtdesign1 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:25 am

kurtdesign1 wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:25 am
Kip wrote:
Yeah but "port-whore's" know what their consumers want and generally try to give that to them...
PS- Classy :shock:

Kip
International Hillbilly
International Hillbilly

Post by Kip » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:21 pm

kurtdesign1 wrote:
kurtdesign1 wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:25 am
Kip wrote:
PS- Classy :shock:
It's a gift, really.

DanM
Petit Robusto

Post by DanM » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:10 am

I was a sportsperson during my college days, but I had to quit playing due to certain circumstances. I started working as a transporter with my father, and I started smoking eventually. I am fully aware of the health hazards caused by regular smoking, so I am taking control of my habit, but that does not mean that I cannot read EDITED and find out the best one for me.

kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Post by kurtdesign1 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:46 am

DanM wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:10 am
I was a sportsperson during my college days, but I had to quit playing due to certain circumstances. I started working as a transporter with my father, and I started smoking eventually. I am fully aware of the health hazards caused by regular smoking, so I am taking control of my habit, but that does not mean that I cannot read tobacco pipes review and find out the best one for me.
Dan, I'm approving this post but am highly suspicious of it. Please prove me wrong...
I've edited out your link. You'll need to earn that right. I hope you do.

Kip
International Hillbilly
International Hillbilly

Post by Kip » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:09 pm

kurtdesign1 wrote:
DanM wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:10 am
I was a sportsperson during my college days, but I had to quit playing due to certain circumstances. I started working as a transporter with my father, and I started smoking eventually. I am fully aware of the health hazards caused by regular smoking, so I am taking control of my habit, but that does not mean that I cannot read tobacco pipes review and find out the best one for me.
Dan, I'm approving this post but am highly suspicious of it. Please prove me wrong...
I've edited out your link. You'll need to earn that right. I hope you do.
Fake. 100%. If the next is *anything* that isn't specifically, directly, unequivocally tied to this site and people, don't approve. A 2nd approval would open the floodgates.