Half Ashed live?

Ask us about or recommend show cigars, guests, segments, topics, stupid things we've said, etc. You can even just tell us we suck here...
Kip
International Hillbilly
International Hillbilly

Re: Half Ashed live?

Post by Kip » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:59 pm

jledou wrote:Glad you guys were able to get the show in. The girls had dance last night so I will catch up on the replay.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
I think we both have to admit we genuinely enjoyed the cigar. In fact, much more than either of us expected. I've been smoking on it still today....almost 5 hours all totaled.

Sent via Caribbean smoke signal

White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise....

kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Post by kurtdesign1 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:20 am

Kip wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:59 pm
jledou wrote:Glad you guys were able to get the show in. The girls had dance last night so I will catch up on the replay.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
I think we both have to admit we genuinely enjoyed the cigar. In fact, much more than either of us expected. I've been smoking on it still today....almost 5 hours all totaled.

Sent via Caribbean smoke signal
Yeah, that's an understatement. I have never been so impressed by the clean sensation left on the palate after a 2-1/2 hour smoking experience. I was JUST starting to get some nicotine influence as we finished and all of this is forgetting the aspect that I enjoyed the flavors much more than I expected, from a candela. Truly an eye opening smoke. Thanks Jay!

kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Post by kurtdesign1 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:11 am

For those who have some interest in the live recording, we'll be turning on the mics tonight at our normal time to burn an unbanded from DC. Tune in to hear us embarrass ourselves with ludicrous guesses and ridiculous comments.
I'll start: candel wrapped Cabaguan Maduro from the Dominican Rica. Brand new from 1994.

akpreacher
Forum Denizen

Post by akpreacher » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:41 pm

kurtdesign1 wrote:For those who have some interest in the live recording, we'll be turning on the mics tonight at our normal time to burn an unbanded from DC. Tune in to hear us embarrass ourselves with ludicrous guesses and ridiculous comments.
I'll start: candel wrapped Cabaguan Maduro from the Dominican Rica. Brand new from 1994.
What time is the usual time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

815DC
Curmudgeon In Training

Post by 815DC » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:27 pm

akpreacher wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:41 pm
kurtdesign1 wrote:For those who have some interest in the live recording, we'll be turning on the mics tonight at our normal time to burn an unbanded from DC. Tune in to hear us embarrass ourselves with ludicrous guesses and ridiculous comments.

About 830pm Central time. go to the live tab and there will be the YouTube link.

Also, which of the 3 unbandeds is it? 2 could be interesting. The regular robusto while also fun would prob be just a normal unbanded episode.
Why DOES the moon follow the car?

kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Post by kurtdesign1 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:10 pm

815DC wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:27 pm
akpreacher wrote:

About 830pm Central time. go to the live tab and there will be the YouTube link.

Also, which of the 3 unbandeds is it? 2 could be interesting. The regular robusto while also fun would prob be just a normal unbanded episode.
I think we had discussed Unbanded #1 from you. We've had it since the Mike Stewart trip last year, I believe.

815DC
Curmudgeon In Training

Post by 815DC » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:38 pm

kurtdesign1 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:10 pm
815DC wrote:
akpreacher wrote:

I think we had discussed Unbanded #1 from you. We've had it since the Mike Stewart trip last year, I believe.
Mike numbered them and put them together. I hust have a rough idea on what they are by the dimensions. So surprises all around.😅
Why DOES the moon follow the car?

kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Post by kurtdesign1 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:12 pm

815DC wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:38 pm
kurtdesign1 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:10 pm
815DC wrote:

Mike numbered them and put them together. I hust have a rough idea on what they are by the dimensions. So surprises all around.😅
What we're smoking tonight is 4-3/8"x50. Matte brown with a noticably missing cap, minor tooth in spots, a bit of the goldish ploom sparkle. Looks almost weathered.

magste
Thor Down Under

Post by magste » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:05 am

I just had 3 episodes drop in on my feed at the same time on 30 March. Is there any reason they are bunched together like that?

kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Post by kurtdesign1 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:13 am

magste wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:05 am
I just had 3 episodes drop in on my feed at the same time on 30 March. Is there any reason they are bunched together like that?
We are fighting against a hosting data limit which somewhat can restrict what and when we upload the shows for public consumption. Some shows have been shorter recently so we could put out more in one month. That said, the reason they dropped when they did was specifically because that's when Kip sent them out into the wild. You're getting them when you're supposed to get them. :D