Coolidor

Whatever floats yer boat....as long as it's cigar related.
Zedman05
Manitas pequeñas
Manitas pequeñas

Re: Coolidor

Post by Zedman05 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:38 pm

The every day grab humi and the long-term in the second pic.
The every-day has the Oasis a couple shelves down to push air to the top in the colder months when ambient humidity drops. During summer, the bovedas alone do more than enough.
With the aging humi, the door only opens maybe once a month, so it stays very consistant. ImageImage

f.sinagra
Not Frank Sinatra

Post by f.sinagra » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:43 pm

Zedman05 wrote:The every day grab humi and the long-term in the second pic.
The every-day has the Oasis a couple shelves down to push air to the top in the colder months when ambient humidity drops. During summer, the bovedas alone do more than enough.
With the aging humi, the door only opens maybe once a month, so it stays very consistant. ImageImage
This is beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace. - Raul Julia

The Banker
Churchill

Post by The Banker » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:39 pm

Agreed. How long have you been accumulating?

Zedman05
Manitas pequeñas
Manitas pequeñas

Post by Zedman05 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:32 pm

Smoking decent cigars since 2008. Smoking regularly since 2011. Buying in more quantity than smoking; 2013/14'ish.
It really has been since 2015 that I got to the point of buying more than smoking. A few trips to Cuba, a few family members trips to Cuba and they were willing to mule...but then the paying it all off part comes into play :(

The Banker
Churchill

Post by The Banker » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:17 am

Lol a cash only operation is the real struggle. As long CB or my local shop doesn't start offering lines of credit I should be ok. There are some days I just want to go on a buying binge like my wife does with her lularoe but someone has to pay the mortgage

kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Post by kurtdesign1 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:04 am

The Banker wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:17 am
Lol a cash only operation is the real struggle. As long CB or my local shop doesn't start offering lines of credit I should be ok. There are some days I just want to go on a buying binge like my wife does with her lularoe but someone has to pay the mortgage
WTF is lularoe?

The Banker
Churchill

Post by The Banker » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:16 am

kurtdesign1 wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:04 am
The Banker wrote:
WTF is lularoe?
It's some clothing brand that only sells online through Facebook or something. All of the patterns are limited release. I believe the bubble burst to some extent but people were paying like $10k for a pair of leggings. There are atleast 3 or 4 dresses showing up at my house each week.

kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Post by kurtdesign1 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:28 pm

The Banker wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:16 am
kurtdesign1 wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:04 am
The Banker wrote:
WTF is lularoe?
It's some clothing brand that only sells online through Facebook or something. All of the patterns are limited release. I believe the bubble burst to some extent but people were paying like $10k for a pair of leggings. There are atleast 3 or 4 dresses showing up at my house each week.
Ah, I have heard of that as Lulomon I think. My wife buys target leggings, thankfully. I don't know what I'd do if she shopped regularly. Well, yes I do. I would buy more cigars. lol

The Banker
Churchill

Post by The Banker » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:02 pm

Completely different actually. I think lulamon is workout geared. I tried to see if that ebay sale was archived for that one pair but cant find it. For a while there stuff would sell out so quick from their consultants almost everything was selling for double on the secondary market. Now all these girls are stuck with all this inventory and having to sell it for half off.

jledou
The 'Dou abides...

Post by jledou » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:32 pm

I had to laugh about a bunch of men talking about women's fashion and then I cried because as a father of a teenager I knew exactly what you were talking about

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk