Hello I'm Joseph from New Orleans ... Love smoke Maduro type cigars , Series R

Let us know who you are...what brought you here...what you like to smoke...and what you like to do when you're not smoking
jlodwick63
Petit Robusto

Hello I'm Joseph from New Orleans ... Love smoke Maduro type cigars , Series R

Post by jlodwick63 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:54 pm

Glad to see that there is a place to discuss cigars and learn and share information.

JosephImage

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Stewmuse
Horn Tootin' Torcedor

Re: Hello I'm Joseph from New Orleans ... Love smoke Maduro type cigars , Series R

Post by Stewmuse » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:34 am

Welcome, aboard, Joe. Glad to have you with us!
StewMuse
Stay smokey, my friends.

kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Re: Hello I'm Joseph from New Orleans ... Love smoke Maduro type cigars , Series R

Post by kurtdesign1 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:26 pm

Excellent! Boy, Maduros in humidity can be a troubling thing. You must smoke fast :)
Glad to have you here. We're a small, friendly and dedicated group. Check us out and have some fun.

jledou
The 'Dou abides...

Post by jledou » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:22 pm

Welcome Joseph! I get down to the New Orleans area a couple of times a year for work so hopefully one of these times I will have a free evening and we can enjoy a cigar.

jlodwick63
Petit Robusto

Post by jlodwick63 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:18 pm

jledou wrote:Welcome Joseph! I get down to the New Orleans area a couple of times a year for work so hopefully one of these times I will have a free evening and we can enjoy a cigar.
Sounds great , I will be looking forward to that ImageImage Always have time for a fellow cigar lover .

jlodwick63
Petit Robusto

Post by jlodwick63 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:24 pm

kurtdesign1 wrote:Excellent! Boy, Maduros in humidity can be a troubling thing. You must smoke fast :)
Glad to have you here. We're a small, friendly and dedicated group. Check us out and have some fun.
Yes it is but I continue to check my humidors making sure that they are nice and delicious LoL always love a good smoke . Just received a box of Drew Estate Nirvana's can't wait to fire one up.

jlodwick63
Petit Robusto

Post by jlodwick63 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:25 pm

Stewmuse wrote:Welcome, aboard, Joe. Glad to have you with us!
Thank you for the welcome everyone glad to be aboard Image

jlodwick63
Petit Robusto

Post by jlodwick63 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:27 pm

kurtdesign1 wrote:Excellent! Boy, Maduros in humidity can be a troubling thing. You must smoke fast :)
Not Maduros but a good cigar !!!Image

815DC
Curmudgeon In Training

Post by 815DC » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:40 pm

Welcome Welcome,

mmm Cameroon cigars, alas with winter coming such frail leaf is stowed till spring here in the IL. Feel free to start posting your daily smokes in the Cigar del dia (cigar of the day) thread with the rest of us :D Or if you find a deal there is a thread for that also, as well as your typical bombs and hauls threads. Seriously though, good to see a new person posting on the forums! The scent of old grizzled 1/2 ashers was getting thick! :lol:
Why DOES the moon follow the car?

jlodwick63
Petit Robusto

Post by jlodwick63 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:35 pm

815DC wrote:Welcome Welcome,

mmm Cameroon cigars, alas with winter coming such frail leaf is stowed till spring here in the IL. Feel free to start posting your daily smokes in the Cigar del dia (cigar of the day) thread with the rest of us :D Or if you find a deal there is a thread for that also, as well as your typical bombs and hauls threads. Seriously though, good to see a new person posting on the forums! The scent of old grizzled 1/2 ashers was getting thick! Image
Thank you for the welcome and information I appreciate that Image yes a great winter smoke ready to fire one up ...