Cigar Rating System

Ask us about or recommend show cigars, guests, segments, topics, stupid things we've said, etc. You can even just tell us we suck here...
RockPaperScissors
Petit Robusto

Cigar Rating System

Post by RockPaperScissors » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:47 am

In recent Podcasts Kip mentioned his cigar rating system and forum members could enter their own ratings on cigars. I be looking both on Half Ashed and TheCigarmy for it but having a bit of trouble finding this resource. Perhaps a kindly soul could lead a blind dog?

Kip
International Hillbilly
International Hillbilly

Re: Cigar Rating System

Post by Kip » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:12 am

On The Cigarmy, there are a couple things you can do. At the end of any review that I've written under the new system, you can enter your numeric rating (number only, and there are only a couple of reviews with the new format). User submitted numbers are averaged and show as a separate number from my rating. You can leave specific comments (or a brief review) at the end as well.

On Half Ashed, you can post up a thread with your review here in the forum - where you can include pictures, written notes, etc.

I have another option in mind, but it's in the beginning stages and will require some work that is above my knowledge base at the moment....

Or, you can VISIT THIS PAGE AT THE CIGARMY and read the section titled "Reader Participation"

White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise....

RockPaperScissors
Petit Robusto

Re: Cigar Rating System

Post by RockPaperScissors » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:34 am

Thanks Kip