Where the heck are the episodes?

Ask us about or recommend show cigars, guests, segments, topics, stupid things we've said, etc. You can even just tell us we suck here...
815DC
Curmudgeon In Training

Where the heck are the episodes?

Post by 815DC » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:02 pm

Guys the latest show on the website and youtube is hovering around episode 159/160. Where are the recent shows?
Why DOES the moon follow the car?

kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Re: Where the heck are the episodes?

Post by kurtdesign1 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:05 am

Umm, we're going to record 161 this week. It hasn't been THAT long! :lol:

Kip
International Hillbilly
International Hillbilly

Post by Kip » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:04 am

I'm one episode behind. I've been trying to manage teams of unruly college/high school kids the past 2 weeks in the mountains....

Sent from cigar country via smoke signal...
White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise....

815DC
Curmudgeon In Training

Post by 815DC » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:10 am

My apologies, I thought a show was recorded on the 10th and was looking for it. Also the most recent one on the website to download is 159. Its just I coulda swore there was more 'heart stopping 1/2 ashed action" on tap than that. :) My bad

On an unrelated note the baby hippo making the news cycle, while being supported, does not have its own health insurance plan... and is also a hippo. Therefore said hippo does not fall under HIPPA regulation. Leading to this conclusion: HIPPA does not cover HIPPOS no matter how hungry they get. :D

Stewmuse
Horn Tootin' Torcedor

Post by Stewmuse » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:27 pm

815DC wrote:My apologies, I thought a show was recorded on the 10th and was looking for it. Also the most recent one on the website to download is 159. Its just I coulda swore there was more 'heart stopping 1/2 ashed action" on tap than that. :) My bad

On an unrelated note the baby hippo making the news cycle, while being supported, does not have its own health insurance plan... and is also a hippo. Therefore said hippo does not fall under HIPPA regulation. Leading to this conclusion: HIPPA does not cover HIPPOS no matter how hungry they get. :D
Hungry Hungry Hippos was a great game!
StewMuse
Stay smokey, my friends.

815DC
Curmudgeon In Training

Post by 815DC » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:59 pm

Stewmuse wrote:
815DC wrote:My apologies, I thought a show was recorded on the 10th and was looking for it. Also the most recent one on the website to download is 159. Its just I coulda swore there was more 'heart stopping 1/2 ashed action" on tap than that. :) My bad

Hungry Hungry Hippos was a great game!
Agreed