Half Ashed live?

Ask us about or recommend show cigars, guests, segments, topics, stupid things we've said, etc. You can even just tell us we suck here...
Stewmuse
Horn Tootin' Torcedor

Re: Half Ashed live?

Post by Stewmuse » Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:02 am

Kip wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:24 pm
Ep 200 has been recorded. I just haven't been able to edit and post it. After Mike left my house, we began a series of illnesses throughout the family that has been relentless. In fact, my last post here was what I thought to be the end, but was only a 1.5 day respite. I haven't been able to do much of anything for 2 weeks. Only one other time in my near-47 years have I been so ill. Thankfully, I believe I'm at least on the tail end of it now. I still can't speak without a coughing fit, but the fever is gone and aches subsiding.

I'll get Ep 200 up soon and we'll probably next record in the next couple weeks. Our scheduled date would have been the 14th,but I'm guessing that may not work out. We'll see.

Sorry guys, but no one would have wanted to see me slobbering and hacking through a show in recent days anyway.
Man! Sorry to hear that you’ve had such and un-fun stretch of things. Ain’t it just like a North American? Bringing down all those strange, infectious diseases and wiping out the indigenous people... sorry!
StewMuse
Stay smokey, my friends.

Kip
International Hillbilly
International Hillbilly

Post by Kip » Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:16 am

Stewmuse wrote:
Kip wrote:
Ep 200 has been recorded. I just haven't been able to edit and post it. After Mike left my house, we began a series of illnesses throughout the family that has been relentless. In fact, my last post here was what I thought to be the end, but was only a 1.5 day respite. I haven't been able to do much of anything for 2 weeks. Only one other time in my near-47 years have I been so ill. Thankfully, I believe I'm at least on the tail end of it now. I still can't speak without a coughing fit, but the fever is gone and aches subsiding.

I'll get Ep 200 up soon and we'll probably next record in the next couple weeks. Our scheduled date would have been the 14th,but I'm guessing that may not work out. We'll see.

Sorry guys, but no one would have wanted to see me slobbering and hacking through a show in recent days anyway.
Man! Sorry to hear that you’ve had such and un-fun stretch of things. Ain’t it just like a North American? Bringing down all those strange, infectious diseases and wiping out the indigenous people... sorry!
I don't think you brought it, as it's been running rampant through Kristi's school. I was more concerned that you may have carried it back as a 'souvenir'.

Sent via Caribbean smoke signal

White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise....

Cabaiguan juan
Churchill

Post by Cabaiguan juan » Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:33 pm

Kip wrote:
Stewmuse wrote:
Kip wrote:

I don't think you brought it, as it's been running rampant through Kristi's school. I was more concerned that you may have carried it back as a 'souvenir'.

Was it the ‘Corona’ virus? I have been smoking Robustos exclusively ever since that thing started.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

815DC
Curmudgeon In Training

Post by 815DC » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:57 am

Cabaiguan juan wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:33 pm
Kip wrote:[quote="Stewmuse

Was it the ‘Corona’ virus? I have been smoking Robustos exclusively ever since that thing started.

Give that man a cigar :lol:
Why DOES the moon follow the car?

Zedman05
Manitas pequeñas
Manitas pequeñas

Post by Zedman05 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:18 pm

The funny part about Kip appologizing for being sick and all is that his "co-host" hasn't even bothered to check out his own forums since the middle of November of 2019......3 months of us on ignore. What a guy.

Cabaiguan juan
Churchill

Post by Cabaiguan juan » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:10 pm

Zedman05 wrote:The funny part about Kip appologizing for being sick and all is that his "co-host" hasn't even bothered to check out his own forums since the middle of November of 2019......3 months of us on ignore. What a guy.
Maybe he is sick too Image

Cabaiguan juan
Churchill

Post by Cabaiguan juan » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:01 pm

Ok, for reals, when is the next show? Covid quarantined minds want to know!

Cabaiguan juan
Churchill

Post by Cabaiguan juan » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:02 pm

Cabaiguan juan wrote:Ok, for reals, when is the next show? Covid quarantined minds want to know!

Maybe some guest spots? I’m in for being on the show!

magste
Thor Down Under

Post by magste » Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:36 am

How are the hosts doing? Craig's been quiet for ages, Kip for a couple of weeks. Hope you are OK guys.

jledou
The 'Dou abides...

Post by jledou » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:34 pm

Craig is active on Twitter so we know he is still kicking.