Half Ashed live?

Ask us about or recommend show cigars, guests, segments, topics, stupid things we've said, etc. You can even just tell us we suck here...
kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Re: Half Ashed live?

Post by kurtdesign1 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:00 pm

Zedman05 wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:25 pm
815DC wrote:
Kip wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:19 pm
We're slated for the next Unbanded and are trying to both be clear-headed. Should be this week. I'll post up when we get it sorted.

Sent from my SM-G610M using Tapatalk
On the upside after a whole month the "what else you been smokin" segment should be interesting :)
I highly doubt that. With Kip being sick, and Kurt giving his cigars away......should be a great 2 cigar segment hahaha
Hell, I think i smoked a white owl the other day. WIll that count?

Kip
International Hillbilly
International Hillbilly

Post by Kip » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:41 pm

Doing a show tonight, assuming something doesn't fall apart in the next couple hours. We're smoking an Unbanded from DC...
White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise....

Stewmuse
Horn Tootin' Torcedor

Post by Stewmuse » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:30 pm

Listened to you gents this AM while having a cigar from Casa de William. Interesting topic of lack of online reporting about the recent cigar fest. Good positing from Craig about the lack of new releases possibly keeping things quiet. Perhaps this exposes a general lack of depth of knowledge about tobacco, cigars, or the cigar industry by social media. Maybe all they can really do is regurgitate promotional news briefs and offer subjective opinions on taste/quality of the cigar. Granted,it’s not necessarily their job to be graduates of Tobacconist University, but something like that might help them better understand and be able to better communicate about cigars.
StewMuse
Stay smokey, my friends.

kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Post by kurtdesign1 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:38 pm

Stewmuse wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:30 pm
Listened to you gents this AM while having a cigar from Casa de William. Interesting topic of lack of online reporting about the recent cigar fest. Good positing from Craig about the lack of new releases possibly keeping things quiet. Perhaps this exposes a general lack of depth of knowledge about tobacco, cigars, or the cigar industry by social media. Maybe all they can really do is regurgitate promotional news briefs and offer subjective opinions on taste/quality of the cigar. Granted,it’s not necessarily their job to be graduates of Tobacconist University, but something like that might help them better understand and be able to better communicate about cigars.
What an insightfully crafted theory. I am absolutely shaking my head in agreement while reading.

Stewmuse
Horn Tootin' Torcedor

Post by Stewmuse » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:35 pm

kurtdesign1 wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:38 pm
Stewmuse wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:30 pm
What an insightfully crafted theory. I am absolutely shaking my head in agreement while reading.
Sometimes the small, shallow puddle that is my knowledge and insight gets splashed into an even smaller, but deeper, crack in the pavement and momentarily fills it before quickly evaporating.
StewMuse
Stay smokey, my friends.

kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Post by kurtdesign1 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:39 am

Stewmuse wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:35 pm
Sometimes the small, shallow puddle that is my knowledge and insight gets splashed into an even smaller, but deeper, crack in the pavement and momentarily fills it before quickly evaporating.
Sometimes it's hard for you to deny that you're a college professor. That was bloody well mind bendy and trippy. I can dig it.

Stewmuse
Horn Tootin' Torcedor

Post by Stewmuse » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:46 pm

Dang. When did you guys decide to do a show this week? ☹️
StewMuse
Stay smokey, my friends.

kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Post by kurtdesign1 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:08 am

Stewmuse wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:46 pm
Dang. When did you guys decide to do a show this week? ☹️
Same bat time. Same bat channel. Same bat interval between shows.

Stewmuse
Horn Tootin' Torcedor

Post by Stewmuse » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:29 am

Hmm... Recent history. Are you back to every other week now?
Last edited by Stewmuse on Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StewMuse
Stay smokey, my friends.

Stewmuse
Horn Tootin' Torcedor

Post by Stewmuse » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:46 pm

And if you jackwagons 😀 are gonna "out" my delivery services on the show, then, at least, have the decency to use my correct moniker for those services... Mike "The Mule" Stewart. Thank you. 😳
StewMuse
Stay smokey, my friends.