Episode 134: Unbanded 023

Ask us about or recommend show cigars, guests, segments, topics, stupid things we've said, etc. You can even just tell us we suck here...
smokinsteve
The Generous

Episode 134: Unbanded 023

Post by smokinsteve » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:25 pm

I just listened to Episode 134 and have to say; Craig, how dare you insult my precious Camacho triple maduro!! :lol: :lol: Ok, on a serious note, I pretty much knew you wouldn't like the triple maduro. And I'm surprised that you somewhat liked the more aged of the two cigars. I actually kinda felt bad when I sent them in knowing that these cigars probably don't fall in your wheel house. So, no offense taken.

Kip - This morning, I fired up the show on my hour and half drive to an out of town customer. When you said, "I will take a crap in my pants if these cigars are from the same line" I nearly had to pull my truck over because I was laughing so hard! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I had been smoking the old banded triple maduros quite frequently and decided to pick up one of the re-branded sticks to give it a try. Kip and Craig, your experience with the two releases confirmed my experience with them. I can enjoy the old banded aged triple maduro (not so much any more as my tastes have changed). The new ones are completely different to me. Fellas, I thoroughly enjoyed listening to the pod cast this morning. It made my long drive go by quickly. I am glad y'all enjoyed the experience even though the cigars weren't exactly ones you would reach for regularly. Thanks and keep up the awesome show!
Smoke on!

kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Re: Episode 134: Unbanded 023

Post by kurtdesign1 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:39 am

smokinsteve wrote:I just listened to Episode 134 and have to say; Craig, how dare you insult my precious Camacho triple maduro!! :lol: :lol: Ok, on a serious note, I pretty much knew you wouldn't like the triple maduro. And I'm surprised that you somewhat liked the more aged of the two cigars. I actually kinda felt bad when I sent them in knowing that these cigars probably don't fall in your wheel house. So, no offense taken.
Thank GOODNESS! I was actually a little, tiny bit anxious about how you'd respond. I was pretty harsh. I'm not normally that borderline insulting (to people). Thanks for understanding that there's a difference between tobacco & emotion!