Where's the Podcast?

Ask us about or recommend show cigars, guests, segments, topics, stupid things we've said, etc. You can even just tell us we suck here...
CigarCity
Not just Varsity..CigarCity!

Where's the Podcast?

Post by CigarCity » Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:51 am

The last show that I can find on ITunes in #116. Looks like we're up to 120 on the site.

Will the shows be posted to ITunes soon? I listen on my drive to work and I need my Half Ashed fix.

Thanks guys!

CigarCity

Kip
International Hillbilly
International Hillbilly

Re: Where's the Podcast?

Post by Kip » Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:56 pm

That's my fault. I got behind and since the move I don't yet have a good enough connection to upload the files. I should have the internet hooked up "mañana," but that's a very loose term here :lol:
White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise....

CigarCity
Not just Varsity..CigarCity!

Post by CigarCity » Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:15 pm

No worries "Señor Keep"! I figured it had something to do with the move. Half of my ancestry is Cuban so I am quite familiar with the wrinkles in the Space-Time continuum called "Mañana" which occur is the Latin culture.

BTW, your June 29th post on the 9 things you had learned so far had me laughing out loud. Especially the one about the driving. Reminded me of the vacation we took down to Punta Cana a few years ago. I did not handle the reservations and the person that did had us fly into Las Americas instead of La Romana. Needless to say, the shuttle that was supposed to meet us and take us to the resort was not there. "No Problemo", we crammed into a mini van and proceeded to rocket across the island. Our only stop along the way was when the driver pulled over to a local establishment (Read corrugated shack that sold fruit and drinks, etc.) where he proceeded to buy beer for everyone including himself. I thought it was great, but the wife didn't appreciate the ride with our three kids (the youngest an infant, sitting in my lap.) :lol:

Anyway, looking forward to the podcasts and future updates of you settling in to your new life.

Regards,

CigarCity {Louis}

kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Post by kurtdesign1 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:19 am

CigarCity wrote:No worries "Señor Keep"! I figured it had something to do with the move. Half of my ancestry is Cuban so I am quite familiar with the wrinkles in the Space-Time continuum called "Mañana" which occur is the Latin culture.

BTW, your June 29th post on the 9 things you had learned so far had me laughing out loud. Especially the one about the driving. Reminded me of the vacation we took down to Punta Cana a few years ago. I did not handle the reservations and the person that did had us fly into Las Americas instead of La Romana. Needless to say, the shuttle that was supposed to meet us and take us to the resort was not there. "No Problemo", we crammed into a mini van and proceeded to rocket across the island. Our only stop along the way was when the driver pulled over to a local establishment (Read corrugated shack that sold fruit and drinks, etc.) where he proceeded to buy beer for everyone including himself. I thought it was great, but the wife didn't appreciate the ride with our three kids (the youngest an infant, sitting in my lap.) :lol:

Anyway, looking forward to the podcasts and future updates of you settling in to your new life.

Regards,

CigarCity {Louis}
That story is awesome. If I recall correctly, Kip actually did somethign similar; but on purpose. Ha!

Stewmuse
Horn Tootin' Torcedor

Post by Stewmuse » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:10 am

I see that this was asked about back "en Julio," but I tried to update my iPod this AM with the latest and greatest HA Podcasts from iTunes, only to find that the last update is still the "Southern Draw" episode from late Spring. Any timetable for when, assuming if, the shows will be updated there? :?:
StewMuse
Stay smokey, my friends.

Kip
International Hillbilly
International Hillbilly

Post by Kip » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:50 am

Um...my iTunes show everything through Episode 125....

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/hal ... d602455512

Kip
International Hillbilly
International Hillbilly

Post by Kip » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:52 am

....and a bunch of downloads via iTunes for September

Kip
International Hillbilly
International Hillbilly

Post by Kip » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:54 am

My Android-based feed through DoggCatcher is also up to date through Ep 125.

kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Post by kurtdesign1 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:22 am

Kip wrote:Um...my iTunes show everything through Episode 125....

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/hal ... d602455512
ditto...

kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Post by kurtdesign1 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:22 am

Did you update to iOS 9.0?