Half Ashed live?

Ask us about or recommend show cigars, guests, segments, topics, stupid things we've said, etc. You can even just tell us we suck here...
Kip
International Hillbilly
International Hillbilly

Re: Half Ashed live?

Post by Kip » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:59 pm

jledou wrote:Glad you guys were able to get the show in. The girls had dance last night so I will catch up on the replay.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
I think we both have to admit we genuinely enjoyed the cigar. In fact, much more than either of us expected. I've been smoking on it still today....almost 5 hours all totaled.

Sent via Caribbean smoke signal

White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise....

kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Re: Half Ashed live?

Post by kurtdesign1 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:20 am

Kip wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:59 pm
jledou wrote:Glad you guys were able to get the show in. The girls had dance last night so I will catch up on the replay.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
I think we both have to admit we genuinely enjoyed the cigar. In fact, much more than either of us expected. I've been smoking on it still today....almost 5 hours all totaled.

Sent via Caribbean smoke signal
Yeah, that's an understatement. I have never been so impressed by the clean sensation left on the palate after a 2-1/2 hour smoking experience. I was JUST starting to get some nicotine influence as we finished and all of this is forgetting the aspect that I enjoyed the flavors much more than I expected, from a candela. Truly an eye opening smoke. Thanks Jay!