Hello I'm Joseph from New Orleans ... Love smoke Maduro type cigars , Series R

Let us know who you are...what brought you here...what you like to smoke...and what you like to do when you're not smoking
Kip
International Hillbilly
International Hillbilly

Re: Hello I'm Joseph from New Orleans ... Love smoke Maduro type cigars , Series R

Post by Kip » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:41 pm

Welcome, Joseph! I apologize for all the post approval requests. Until I look behind the scenes, I don't know why that's happening. It should only be the first 2 posts, and then move you over to the Members group that has full access. I'll see what I can find....
White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise....

815DC
Curmudgeon In Training

Re: Hello I'm Joseph from New Orleans ... Love smoke Maduro type cigars , Series R

Post by 815DC » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:27 am

Kip wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:41 pm
Welcome, Joseph! I apologize for all the post approval requests. Until I look behind the scenes, I don't know why that's happening. It should only be the first 2 posts, and then move you over to the Members group that has full access. I'll see what I can find....
So what happened with this? New members seem to always pop up now and then - and after a post or 2...wham! gone. I hope the forum member monster that is doing away with the bodies doesn't come for me next :o
Why DOES the moon follow the car?

Kip
International Hillbilly
International Hillbilly

Post by Kip » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:11 pm

815DC wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:27 am
Kip wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:41 pm
So what happened with this? New members seem to always pop up now and then - and after a post or 2...wham! gone. I hope the forum member monster that is doing away with the bodies doesn't come for me next :o
Not sure what you're asking about. He had three posts come through and require approval rather than the standard 2. He's clear to post ever since.

815DC
Curmudgeon In Training

Post by 815DC » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:25 pm

More of an observation on how ppl show up and drop off. Nothing about anybody, just chose this post to kid around on. So no offense guy whose post i chose to b a fool on. Also it is crazy cold so im sure ppl arent smoking as much.
Why DOES the moon follow the car?

jlodwick63
Petit Robusto

Post by jlodwick63 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:12 pm

I'm still here just very busy with my Gunshop no worries. I'll be on and off I always enjoy a great cigar ... Happy new year everyone

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

jlodwick63
Petit Robusto

Post by jlodwick63 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:14 pm

815DC wrote:More of an observation on how ppl show up and drop off. Nothing about anybody, just chose this post to kid around on. So no offense guy whose post i chose to b a fool on. Also it is crazy cold so im sure ppl arent smoking as much.
I'm still here just very busy with Gunshop Image Happy New year!!!!

Kip
International Hillbilly
International Hillbilly

Post by Kip » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:35 am

Glad you're still around!

As for DC's original question - the phenomena is peculiar to me. Somewhere around 145-150 guys follow the forum and have accepted notifications via Tapatalk, but only a couple dozen ever post (and only a few post frequently). I reckon we're a lurking society.

jlodwick63
Petit Robusto

Post by jlodwick63 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:25 pm

Kip wrote:Glad you're still around!

As for DC's original question - the phenomena is peculiar to me. Somewhere around 145-150 guys follow the forum and have accepted notifications via Tapatalk, but only a couple dozen ever post (and only a few post frequently). I reckon we're a lurking society.
Your probably right about that ... I like the fact that there is a place to post and discuss cigars ImageImage

jlodwick63
Petit Robusto

Post by jlodwick63 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:26 pm

Just got home and ready for a smoke ImageImage

Kip
International Hillbilly
International Hillbilly

Post by Kip » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:29 pm

Well, crap. It's again asking me to approve the posts. Lemme do some more digging. I don't understand - some went through, and now it's asking again. I'll figure it out. I'm just a humble hillbilly in a tech-world.