Howdy

Let us know who you are...what brought you here...what you like to smoke...and what you like to do when you're not smoking
Coronaboy62
Petit Robusto

Howdy

Post by Coronaboy62 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:02 pm

Hello there! new to the show ;) I've listened via podcast several shows and will try to catch the "live" show this Fri. A bit about me, well back in '06 (previously being a cigarette smoker a pack a day) I walked into a cigar store and asked what type cigar would you recommend for a newbie? well, he walked over to a Macanudo cafe' and and handed it to me, it was ( didn't know at the time) a Churchill ( in a tube) but it felt good in the hand, the smell was grass, a bit of cedar, he proceeded to cut it for me and light it , well I walked out of the store smoking it, looking at the construction, smelling the smoke, well not having another cigar since June of 2016, I guess you can say I missed the relaxing feeling of seeing my worries and stress literally gobup in smoke AND I like how it made me feel. So now I'm smoking a cigar a day , my favorites are numerous, Punch, Cohiba, Alex Bradley, Nub just to name a few . Happy to be a part of this happy crew

f.sinagra
Not Frank Sinatra

Re: Howdy

Post by f.sinagra » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:25 pm

Welcome to the forum, brother.

NUB Connecticut is one of my favorites. Haven't had one in forever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace. - Raul Julia

kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Post by kurtdesign1 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:52 pm

Any listener who uses the word howdy as their greeting is a pal of mine. I get looks for saying that word just about every time I do so in front of my wife. My favorite of her responses has something to do with 1880 and Montana.

Welcome to our brotherhood! Read old posts, start new ones and treat everyone with respect. If you can do that, you'll fit in with the best of 'em! Looking forward to interacting in the future.
Craig

Stewmuse
Horn Tootin' Torcedor

Post by Stewmuse » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:59 pm

Yup, Welcome Aboard! Just don't talk too much to Craig. He'll "do things" to your psyche! :-)
StewMuse
Stay smokey, my friends.

Zedman05
Manitas pequeñas
Manitas pequeñas

Post by Zedman05 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:35 pm

Welcome to the board. Glad to see new blood on here.
Enjoy, it is a great place.

IWinchester
I got the 4-0-6

Post by IWinchester » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:24 pm

Nice to have ya! I'm a fan AB cigars as well. Love the black market punks.