Help out Half Ashed

Keep up with Half Ashed show scheduling, software, or other changes here.
Kip
International Hillbilly
International Hillbilly

Help out Half Ashed

Post by Kip » Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:16 pm

Hey guys...

As mentioned earlier, I have begun bringing Cigarmy reviews over. I just posted up the first posting with a press release here on Half Ashed. Normally I rewrite these, but in the interest of time today I just passed it through how I received it. For a while, please feel free to open any post and share via any of the buttons at the bottom of the post using Facebook, Twitter, G+, etc. I need to start drawing the traffic from The Cigarmy to Half Ashed. It has a lot more influence than this website, and I need to steal it over here for our migration to be successful. Thanks for the help!
White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise....

Kip
International Hillbilly
International Hillbilly

Re: Help out Half Ashed

Post by Kip » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:40 pm

Bump for this.

I'm not the guy who directs big social media campaigns and begs for shares, RTs etc....but since the new site has a relatively low number of posts it is at the bottom of the totem pole for certain SEO factors. Because we've always strictly used it predominantly as a show archive, the content might as well be new. If you find a review you like**, hit one of the share buttons at the bottom and give us some Twitter, FB or G+ love, wouldja? A little social media shot in the arm would go a long way.

Also, you should start to see more frequent posts of reviews and such. Most of the software changes are in place and (mostly) operational now. So, I'm able to fall into a groove with actually taking a few notes while I'm smoking....maybe my co-host will write up a post or two, too.

** - I mean on the blog itself; not the forum.

Yeah, that's a hint @kurtdesign1
White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise....