Half Ashed archive

Keep up with Half Ashed show scheduling, software, or other changes here.
Kip
International Hillbilly
International Hillbilly

Half Ashed archive

Post by Kip » Sun May 22, 2016 4:00 pm

So, I made the archive filterable by manufacturer/factory of the featured Cigar of the Week. I still have a couple aesthetic items to fix (like the podcast link text showing in the summary on the images of some shows), but noticed a few trends. My Father, as a factory (to include Tatuaje, etc.) is far and away our most prevalent maker. Casa Fernandez and EP Carillo were more heavily featured than either Craig or I would have guessed as well.

CLICK HERE

**@Stewmuse - you're a featured manufacturer! :D
White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise....

Stewmuse
Horn Tootin' Torcedor

Re: Half Ashed archive

Post by Stewmuse » Sun May 22, 2016 7:55 pm

Kip wrote:So, I made the archive filterable by manufacturer/factory of the featured Cigar of the Week. I still have a couple aesthetic items to fix (like the podcast link text showing in the summary on the images of some shows), but noticed a few trends. My Father, as a factory (to include Tatuaje, etc.) is far and away our most prevalent maker. Casa Fernandez and EP Carillo were more heavily featured than either Craig or I would have guessed as well.

CLICK HERE

**@Stewmuse - you're a featured manufacturer! :D
That's probably a good thing, since in not too long a time from now I may be the only "legal manufacturer" in this country. :shock:
StewMuse
Stay smokey, my friends.