Some Old Changes for Half Ashed

Keep up with Half Ashed show scheduling, software, or other changes here.
kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Re: SCHEDULE CHANGES for Half Ashed

Post by kurtdesign1 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:04 am

As of now I assume the next show is December 30th. Kip and I have not confirmed but I believe we typically change to the new week when there is a modification to the schedule.

Kip
International Hillbilly
International Hillbilly

Post by Kip » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:33 pm

Sí, señor. Tienes razón.

Sent from cigar country via smoke signal...
White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise....

kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Post by kurtdesign1 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:14 pm

kurtdesign1 wrote:As of now I assume the next show is December 30th. Kip and I have not confirmed but I believe we typically change to the new week when there is a modification to the schedule.
Well, turns out I lied. We will not be broadcasting tonight. The holiday's are just a bit too difficult to manage a regular schedule around. My wife and I have unavoidable plans tonight and we really would have uncomfortably shoehorned in a recording this weekend if it wasn't going to be tonight. So, Next week it is! See you all Friday the 6th!

815DC
Curmudgeon In Training

Post by 815DC » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:13 pm

kurtdesign1 wrote:
kurtdesign1 wrote:As of now I assume the next show is December 30th. Kip and I have not confirmed but I believe we typically change to the new week when there is a modification to the schedule.
Well, turns out I lied. We will not be broadcasting tonight. The holiday's are just a bit too difficult to manage a regular schedule around. My wife and I have unavoidable plans tonight and we really would have uncomfortably shoehorned in a recording this weekend if it wasn't going to be tonight. So, Next week it is! See you all Friday the 6th!

On the bright side, from a convenience standpoint you wont have to search for a lighter tonight. Simply use your pants which are now aflame good sir.
Why DOES the moon follow the car?

BowhuntnHoosier
Odocoileus Smoke 'Em

Post by BowhuntnHoosier » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:41 pm

Well darn....enjoy brothers.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow men. True nobility lies in being superior to your former self. Ernest Hemingway

Stewmuse
Horn Tootin' Torcedor

Post by Stewmuse » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:35 pm

kurtdesign1 wrote:
Perhaps I'm being selfish, but I believe Kip will be picking me up at the airport next Friday evening. At least, I hope he is...
StewMuse
Stay smokey, my friends.

815DC
Curmudgeon In Training

Post by 815DC » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:42 pm

Stewmuse wrote:
kurtdesign1 wrote:
Perhaps I'm being selfish, but I believe Kip will be picking me up at the airport next Friday evening. At least, I hope he is...

Thanks to the magic of time zones its all possible mi amigo
Why DOES the moon follow the car?

Kip
International Hillbilly
International Hillbilly

Post by Kip » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:12 pm

As long as the flight is on time, we're golden....

Sent from cigar country via smoke signal...

Stewmuse
Horn Tootin' Torcedor

Post by Stewmuse » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:32 pm

Kip wrote:As long as the flight is on time, we're golden....
Because THAT is the most likely of situations!
StewMuse
Stay smokey, my friends.

Kip
International Hillbilly
International Hillbilly

Post by Kip » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:29 pm

It appears that @StewMuse will be on time, but Murphy is Dominican tonight. My home internet has been goofed all day and isn't looking like it will improve before showtime (to the tune of .05mbps download speed). We'll have to punt and try again as soon as we're able to schedule a time - hopefully while Mike is still here. We'll post back here and through Facebook/Twitter once we know when we can record.

If you missed the last show, though, it will be going live sometime over the weekend....