Cigar chats

Music, Movies, Books, Shows...whatever you're feeding yer brain these days.
Stewmuse
Horn Tootin' Torcedor

Cigar chats

Post by Stewmuse » Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:18 am

If you guys get invites from Andex or Officer Paul to join in the (almost) nightly hangouts, give one a whirl. I only join occasionally, but tonight we ended up with seven guys talking, and were even joined by Colin Ganley, whom we peppered with lots of questions about the Cuba tourism trips (he's up to 3 trips a month!) and his Twin Engine coffee. Very low key and enjoyable. Hope to see you sometime!
StewMuse
Stay smokey, my friends.

jledou
The 'Dou abides...

Re: Cigar chats

Post by jledou » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:33 am

I will second that. It has been a while since I have had a chance to jump on one but there are some great people and some great conversations.

kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Post by kurtdesign1 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:20 am

I love those conversations. Honestly, and I don't mean this to be disrespectful, if I'm just involved in a conversation of random banter, I'll have it with my family. That's typically how I think of the hangouts. If a genuine chat is taking place on cigars and/or tobacco, etc, I'd me much more inclined to sacrifice time with my wife for that. Thanks for th eheads up.

Zedman05
Manitas pequeñas
Manitas pequeñas

Post by Zedman05 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:28 am

I always have great conversations with myself. I am both a great listener, and an enjoyable speaker to listen to. My debating skills are phenominal.

Cigar F^iend

IWinchester
I got the 4-0-6

Post by IWinchester » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:19 pm

Zedman05 wrote:I always have great conversations with myself. I am both a great listener, and an enjoyable speaker to listen to. My debating skills are phenominal.

Cigar F^iend
Lol