Podcasts

Music, Movies, Books, Shows...whatever you're feeding yer brain these days.
Zedman05
Manitas pequeñas
Manitas pequeñas

Re: RE: Re: Podcasts

Post by Zedman05 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:52 am

kurtdesign1 wrote:
Zedman05 wrote:I cannot recommend Boner City USA enough....if you like raunchy, filthy commedy. I had never laughed so hard as in the first 5 episodes. Don't blame me if you think it is a bit over the top though, and DEFINITELY don't listen while the kids are around.

Cigar F^iend
This brings up a good point. I laugh at comedians but have absolutely, positively ZERO desire to listen to or watch one. If stand-up routines didn't exist, I would be a happier person. It's a rather strange character trait that I don't fully understand.
You are broken.

Cigar F^iend

Zedman05
Manitas pequeñas
Manitas pequeñas

Re: Podcasts

Post by Zedman05 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:49 pm

The Dollup.
For you Americans, it will be an amazing, telling and enlightening podcast. They go through a story about a person, people or event in American history. They are so good together. Would definitely recommend.

Cigar F^iend

kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Post by kurtdesign1 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:43 am

During this early season of American politics, I find myself listening to a few political podcasts. I'm not an overly liberal guy (frankly, classic independent) but I enjoy a tame liberal or conservative listen every once in a while. A well thought out show (with a decidedly left lean) is "Decode DC". It's well produced and brings up interesting topics. If you're a smart listerner and can wade through the slant, there's a lot there.

Stewmuse
Horn Tootin' Torcedor

Post by Stewmuse » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:23 am

kurtdesign1 wrote:During this early season of American politics, I find myself listening to a few political podcasts. I'm not an overly liberal guy (frankly, classic independent) but I enjoy a tame liberal or conservative listen every once in a while. A well thought out show (with a decidedly left lean) is "Decode DC". It's well produced and brings up interesting topics. If you're a smart listerner and can wade through the slant, there's a lot there.
Wait... YOU are a smart listener? Some may argue the point that if one actually listens to political stuffs of most any kind then that would automatically disqualify one from the "smart" team.
StewMuse
Stay smokey, my friends.

Kip
International Hillbilly
International Hillbilly

Post by Kip » Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:17 pm

He actually said "if you're a smart listerner." I'm still trying to iron out the meaning of that, but I think it's something to do with mouthwash....
White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise....

Stewmuse
Horn Tootin' Torcedor

Post by Stewmuse » Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:50 pm

Kip wrote:He actually said "if you're a smart listerner." I'm still trying to iron out the meaning of that, but I think it's something to do with mouthwash....
We are always SO nice to him. 8-) Craig needs to be roughed up a bit, no? Not that I couldn't stand some crap now and again...
StewMuse
Stay smokey, my friends.

kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Post by kurtdesign1 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:10 pm

You two are cotton headed ninny muggins.

You've been Tapatalk'd

Stewmuse
Horn Tootin' Torcedor

Post by Stewmuse » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:47 pm

kurtdesign1 wrote:You two are cotton headed ninny muggins.

You've been Tapatalk'd
flatterer...
StewMuse
Stay smokey, my friends.