Modern equipment

Here's where you can git yer learnin' on...maybe some rolling instruction from our resident torcedors, leafy lessons from Craig, or recommendations from the rest of us....
Kip
International Hillbilly
International Hillbilly

Modern equipment

Post by Kip » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:32 am

To hear some equipment manufacturers pontificate, it must have been a miserable existence to be a cigar smoker before the advent of their products. I mean, to have been forced to smoke cigars that hadn't been stored with proper two-way humidification! Egads! I can't even understand how the art of cigar smoking survived those dark days. Every stick must have been a hot mess of dried, busted leaves and no flavor outside burning paper.

The older and grumpier I get, the more I think we over complicate everything we put our collective minds to...
White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise....

Stewmuse
Horn Tootin' Torcedor

Re: Modern equipment

Post by Stewmuse » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:31 pm

Kip wrote:To hear some equipment manufacturers pontificate, it must have been a miserable existence to be a cigar smoker before the advent of their products. I mean, to have been forced to smoke cigars that hadn't been stored with proper two-way humidification! Egads! I can't even understand how the art of cigar smoking survived those dark days. Every stick must have been a hot mess of dried, busted leaves and no flavor outside burning paper.

The older and grumpier I get, the more I think we over complicate everything we put our collective minds to...

You are definitely old. And grumpy. Get off my lawn!
StewMuse
Stay smokey, my friends.