Christmas Cards

Non-tobacco related posts...whatever topic your heart desires.
Stewmuse
Horn Tootin' Torcedor

Christmas Cards

Post by Stewmuse » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:49 pm

Hmm... I received my first Christmas card this year from... Whole Leaf Tobacco. Maybe I'm shopping there too much? Nah...
StewMuse
Stay smokey, my friends.

Kip
International Hillbilly
International Hillbilly

Re: Christmas Cards

Post by Kip » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:15 pm

I used to take limitless crap from the wife because I'd get Christmas cards from quite a number of tobacconists....she was not amused.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise....

Stewmuse
Horn Tootin' Torcedor

Post by Stewmuse » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:35 pm

Kip wrote:I used to take limitless crap from the wife because I'd get Christmas cards from quite a number of tobacconists....she was not amused.

Tee hee. My wife would never have room to talk, with all of the "thanks for being so freaking loyal so here's another special offer just for our best customers" cards she gets from Victoria's Secret, Tiffany's, Macy's, her jeweler, and who knows where else. Yeesh...
StewMuse
Stay smokey, my friends.

kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Post by kurtdesign1 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:05 am

Stewmuse wrote:
Kip wrote:I used to take limitless crap from the wife because I'd get Christmas cards from quite a number of tobacconists....she was not amused.

Tee hee. My wife would never have room to talk, with all of the "thanks for being so freaking loyal so here's another special offer just for our best customers" cards she gets from Victoria's Secret, Tiffany's, Macy's, her jeweler, and who knows where else. Yeesh...
I've been there. It's hard to complain when she has a "nice" salary. I never figured out that argument...
I will say this, Elly is not a spender on herself. As the kids have grown up and we've started making our house a home she has become less and less "loose" with her personal spending. There's a small part of me that thinks she sees the cigars showing up, well, never anymore, and holds off because of it.