SW Galaxy of Heroes

Non-tobacco related posts...whatever topic your heart desires.
kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

SW Galaxy of Heroes

Post by kurtdesign1 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:06 am

Here's a long shot.

Anyone play a mobile game called Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes? It's an animated RPG with most of the SW characters from movies & TV. It took a while to get enjoyment out of it but after a learning curve that included familiarizing myself with some complex game details, I have come to love it. I find myself having to leave my phone in my car at work these past weeks. I've NEVER needed that. It's crazy. I knew I liked video games but can't tell you the last time that I had an opportunity to actually play them. This little handheld is a wonderful way to reconnect with a beautiful AI interface in a gaming type way. Very fun. Anyone else play? Want to join my guild if you're a newb and are looking for high end rewards?

IWinchester
I got the 4-0-6

Re: SW Galaxy of Heroes

Post by IWinchester » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:05 pm

Oh man. I shut that Pandora's box a while ago. I do almost no gaming anymore, minus a few stints on my kids' 3DS. Too much of an addiction problem for me!

That said, the game sounds super fun. I was always a RPG fan.

kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Re: SW Galaxy of Heroes

Post by kurtdesign1 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:43 pm

THis one is less RPG dialog and more RPG in that it takes strategy to master. You can treat it like a battle type game and play, or you can learn strategy & character synergy and let it become a game where you play a role. It's quite versatile. I enjoy it.