Time Travel

Non-tobacco related posts...whatever topic your heart desires.
jledou
The 'Dou abides...

Re: Time Travel

Post by jledou » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:14 am

Why not go back to a good memory? Our brains our not as good as we think they are. Don't believe me just ask your wives :lol: They change and morph memories good or bad depending on how we perceive them. If you go back to a good memory you may find it not as spectacular as you remember. When was the last time you had the best cigar of your life with friends only to go back later and smoke the same cigar alone to find out it isn't so great. Must be a bad cigar right? Maybe it is just our Swiss cheese brains putting a euphoric memory around the whole experience.

Personally bad or good let the past be the past and I will remember them as I remember them (right or wrong). To me the future always brings a chance for a new experience or new memory to be made.

One of my favorite quotes: "The only thing constant is change." So true every day.

Zedman05
Manitas pequeñas
Manitas pequeñas

Post by Zedman05 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:12 pm

I would go back to when I was 16ish. I loved that time of my life ! It was a good era, and also, I could possibly get in on the ground floor of some really cool stuff that started back in 1996....cha ching !

Cigar F^iend

Kip
International Hillbilly
International Hillbilly

Post by Kip » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:11 pm

IWinchester wrote: I messed up big this week, got chewed out, and had makeup...relations...all in the same day. Even if that was my best man-friend, we'd need to punch each other and not talk for a week or so.

Just noticed this. Remind me that I never want to be your "best man-friend."
White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise....

IWinchester
I got the 4-0-6

Post by IWinchester » Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:53 pm

Lol

kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Post by kurtdesign1 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:57 am

IWinchester wrote:Lol
What he said.