April 10th show

Non-tobacco related posts...whatever topic your heart desires.
kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

April 10th show

Post by kurtdesign1 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:06 am

Sorry all. The show cancellation was on my end. We had some family over at the house and my wife's cousin required an emergency room visit late in the evening. At about six he was cutting up some avocado for dinner and, while trying to knock the seed off of his knife, severed the vein that runs parallel to the tendon in your thumb. I've seen less blood in Mike Stewart's crappy horror flics... We had a rather lengthy ER stay which resulted in the cancellation of the show. Kip and I haven't discussed it but I do not think we'll fit in another recording before this coming Friday. My schedule is booked until Wednesday and I'm not sure it's worth sacrificing this week's show for a makeup recording from last week.
Apologies again!

Stewmuse
Horn Tootin' Torcedor

Re: April 10th show

Post by Stewmuse » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:23 pm

kurtdesign1 wrote: At about six he was cutting up some avocado for dinner and, while trying to knock the seed off of his knife, severed the vein that runs parallel to the tendon in your thumb. I've seen less blood in Mike Stewart's crappy horror flics...
Apologies again!
No way! Hope everything turned okay for him. Didn't know veggies and/or sushi could be so dangerous!
StewMuse
Stay smokey, my friends.

kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Re: April 10th show

Post by kurtdesign1 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:27 pm

Ha! Depending on who you ask, anything green can be! It is fine now. About 3 or 4 cm long with quite the pattern of stitches to prove it. Amazingly, it stopped bleeding pretty well after a compression bandage. The slightest movements after brought on the waterworks pretty aggressively.

You've been Tapatalk'd