Absence

Non-tobacco related posts...whatever topic your heart desires.
kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Absence

Post by kurtdesign1 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:58 am

Hello!
The party is coming to a close, my friends. You'll soon have to deal with me again! As of Monday next, I will be finished with a rather encompassing project I've been working on at the office. It's called a five thousand foot house.
My apologies for being absent over the past week-plus but I've been spending little to no time in the office; my usual desktop internet access point.
I expect to be back up and running by Tuesday. Until then, I believe I owe Ken a package and Kip an article. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'll get to 'em :)

Zedman05
Manitas pequeñas
Manitas pequeñas

Re: Absence

Post by Zedman05 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:22 am

No internet access outside the office, hey ?
I think we have found a modern day Motorola Razor user still everybody. What, are you still brushing your teeth with a non-powered tooth brush, listening to all your CD's in the car, renting movies from the cable company one at a time, playing video games on your...ugh...xbox 360..., eating regular and not extra-super-duper-lean hormone free organic meats ? C'mon Craig, step your game up !
:D

Cigar F^iend

IWinchester
I got the 4-0-6

Post by IWinchester » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:16 pm

Zedman05 wrote:No internet access outside the office, hey ?
I think we have found a modern day Motorola Razor user still everybody. What, are you still brushing your teeth with a non-powered tooth brush, listening to all your CD's in the car, renting movies from the cable company one at a time, playing video games on your...ugh...xbox 360..., eating regular and not extra-super-duper-lean hormone free organic meats ? C'mon Craig, step your game up !
:D

Cigar F^iend
^^^^Yes.

Kid Corona

Quikstryke
Capitán Impresionante

Post by Quikstryke » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:38 pm

Next thing you know he'll be buyin all the premium grape whiteowls

Kip
International Hillbilly
International Hillbilly

Post by Kip » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:57 pm

We're Tapatalk friendly, ya know.
White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise....

jledou
The 'Dou abides...

Post by jledou » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:03 am

Kip wrote:We're Tapatalk friendly, ya know.
Careful that might be a half-hour long discussion on the show on how to set that up. "So I can just download these things called apps from this place called an app store? ...."

Kip
International Hillbilly
International Hillbilly

Post by Kip » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:29 am

While we're returning to the fold, I'll issue my own mea culpa. I've been mostly out of commission as well....and very delinquent in shipping several packages out to folks. I have 4 that will be going into tonight's mail....and one more before Monday. So, if you're reading this and I owe you something it's coming finally.

IWinchester
I got the 4-0-6

Post by IWinchester » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:04 am

Kip wrote:While we're returning to the fold, I'll issue my own mea culpa. I've been mostly out of commission as well....and very delinquent in shipping several packages out to folks. I have 4 that will be going into tonight's mail....and one more before Monday. So, if you're reading this and I owe you something it's coming finally.
Whoo hoo!! Although by now I don't know i I can believe you...;)

Kid Corona

Kip
International Hillbilly
International Hillbilly

Post by Kip » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:10 am

IWinchester wrote:
Kip wrote:While we're returning to the fold, I'll issue my own mea culpa. I've been mostly out of commission as well....and very delinquent in shipping several packages out to folks. I have 4 that will be going into tonight's mail....and one more before Monday. So, if you're reading this and I owe you something it's coming finally.
Whoo hoo!! Although by now I don't know i I can believe you...;)

Kid Corona
It'll be worth the wait. If not you can return it for a full refund :)

IWinchester
I got the 4-0-6

Post by IWinchester » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:56 pm

At this point I've made up a backstory for every day that's gone by. Kidnapped by counterfeiters, lost at sea, uncovered by naked aboriginal children, worshipped as a minor deity, stolen by Marxist revolutionaries, traded for ammunition, and finally picked up by a southern man with a passion for tobacco. Who knows what stories it'll go through once en route to me?!

Kid Corona