I've lost more faith in humanity...

Non-tobacco related posts...whatever topic your heart desires.
kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Post by kurtdesign1 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:57 pm

Remember that conversation I had about my Christmas bonus? Well, it's been stolen. Yep. Nearly my entire cigar budget for the year was taken. The worst part is, I can't prove who took it. The money was in my night stand prior to our cleaners coming and 9 days later when I went to go deposit it, it was gone. It was too high up for my kids to get it, Elly would never and we've had no other guests in our home. I'm really, really pissed off. It goes without saying that I'm calling the cleaning company but what are they going to do, admit to it and return the money? Doubtful.

Looks like I'm not buying this january and it looks like I have to fire our cleaners. I'm pretty pissed at the whole situation. It was only $750 but that was going to be over 100 cigars. I had it perfectly planned. Shit.

Kip
International Hillbilly
International Hillbilly

Re: I've lost more faith in humanity...

Post by Kip » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:27 pm

Dude. I'm genuinely very sorry to hear that. That just sucks. Sucks donkeys.

I'm guessing it was already turned into cash rather than a check that could be traced/canceled?
White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise....

kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Post by kurtdesign1 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:00 pm

You are correct. Cashola so I could deposit it into our account. I don't pass our bank in my travels for work. I pass our company's bank. I cashed it and kept the money until I could deposit whenever I bought my cigars.

IWinchester
I got the 4-0-6

Post by IWinchester » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:28 pm

Man I don't even know what to say. I hope by some miracle it will return to you.

Kid Corona

Zedman05
Manitas pequeñas
Manitas pequeñas

Post by Zedman05 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:11 am

This is why I keep my cash hidden away where no one ever goes. I have so many worries when it comes to that.
If you phone your cleaners and tell them the reason, they might or might not do something for you. My wife used to have her own cleaning company, but had crappy employees that kept costing money more than making it.
I hope you find it. That blows, man.

Cigar F^iend