Whatcha have? Whatcha know? Whatcha do?
Kip
International Hillbilly
International Hillbilly

Re: Whats in your bowl?

Post by Kip » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:46 am

A little BLB in my bowl and Minnie on my cup this morning.... Image

Sent via Caribbean smoke signal

White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise....

smokinsteve
The Generous

Post by smokinsteve » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:14 pm

I’m smoking a big bowl of C&D Kajun Kake in a Savinelli Marte 311 “poker”. I used to not like poker style pipes. But then I got this Savinelli. This thing is drilled perfectly and smokes like an absolute dream. Also Kajun Kake is fine smoke in Virginia Perique verity. Heavy on the Perique, which I love.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Smoke on!

akpreacher
Forum Denizen

Post by akpreacher » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:25 pm

LJ Peretti Thanksgiving Day

Kip
International Hillbilly
International Hillbilly

Post by Kip » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:10 pm

Three Nuns. Dec 2005.Image

smokinsteve
The Generous

Whats in your bowl?

Post by smokinsteve » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:44 am

Well gents I was in a bad (Single Car) motorcycle accident on Wednesday evening. Been in the hospital since. Severally broke every bone in my left leg. Have had to have multiple surgeries. In quite a bit of pain. I would appreciate your prayers! Can’t wait to get out and smoke a bowl of something nice!

Last edited by smokinsteve on Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Smoke on!

smokinsteve
The Generous

Whats in your bowl?

Post by smokinsteve » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:45 am

Smoke on!

Kip
International Hillbilly
International Hillbilly

Post by Kip » Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:06 am

smokinsteve wrote:Well gents I was in a bad (Single Car) motorcycle accident on Wednesday evening. Been in the hospital since. Severally broke every bone in my left leg. Have had to have multiple surgeries. In quite a bit of pain. I would appreciate your prayers! Can’t wait to get out and smoke a bowl of something nice!

Good gracious man. I'm sorry to hear of it, and that you've probably got a sizable road to recovery - but very glad to hear you're still with us. Prayers up for a quick recovery with peace and comfort in the meantime.

smokinsteve
The Generous

Post by smokinsteve » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:24 am

Kip wrote:
smokinsteve wrote:Well gents I was in a bad (Single Car) motorcycle accident on Wednesday evening. Been in the hospital since. Severally broke every bone in my left leg. Have had to have multiple surgeries. In quite a bit of pain. I would appreciate your prayers! Can’t wait to get out and smoke a bowl of something nice!

Good gracious man. I'm sorry to hear of it, and that you've probably got a sizable road to recovery - but very glad to hear you're still with us. Prayers up for a quick recovery with peace and comfort in the meantime.

Thank you so muck Kip! I’m am so thankful to be alive and only have trauma to my leg. Recovery is going to be tough. No Idea what it will be like yet.

Smoke on!

kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Post by kurtdesign1 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:10 am

smokinsteve wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:44 am
Well gents I was in a bad (Single Car) motorcycle accident on Wednesday evening. Been in the hospital since. Severally broke every bone in my left leg. Have had to have multiple surgeries. In quite a bit of pain. I would appreciate your prayers! Can’t wait to get out and smoke a bowl of something nice!
Geez! I'm not sure what help I can provide but I'm willing to do whatever I can. Know you've got people thinking of you here and certainly support from afar. Keep us posted!
As for good news, it looks like you're not too swollen or bruised. I'm not sure if that shot was taken immediately after surgery or if you're just lucky. Plus, you managed to take two steady, clear photos & upload them to this site. I wasn't in an accident and STILL don't manage to do that regularly. Bravo!

If it makes you feel better, I think I have a cracked bone in my toe. It's like we're goign through the same thing. literally.

:shock:
:lol:

Wait, are you our listener with the beautiful "home made" bike from random parts? Maybe random isn't the right word but a street made bike that's not stock. I loved that bike!

smokinsteve
The Generous

Post by smokinsteve » Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:57 pm

kurtdesign1 wrote:
smokinsteve wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:44 am
Geez! I'm not sure what help I can provide but I'm willing to do whatever I can. Know you've got people thinking of you here and certainly support from afar. Keep us posted!
As for good news, it looks like you're not too swollen or bruised. I'm not sure if that shot was taken immediately after surgery or if you're just lucky. Plus, you managed to take two steady, clear photos & upload them to this site. I wasn't in an accident and STILL don't manage to do that regularly. Bravo!

If it makes you feel better, I think I have a cracked bone in my toe. It's like we're goign through the same thing. literally.

:shock:
:lol:

Wait, are you our listener with the beautiful "home made" bike from random parts? Maybe random isn't the right word but a street made bike that's not stock. I loved that bike!
Hahaha broken toe vs crushed foot and ankle...yeah pretty much the same thing in the world of man pain lol Image

No, I don’t ride customs. Mine was just a normal street bike. Thanks for the support and prayers!

Smoke on!