Sushi and Cigars 6

Post any cigar related events going on in your area....you never know who might show up!
Stewmuse
Horn Tootin' Torcedor

Sushi and Cigars 6

Post by Stewmuse » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:45 pm

Last night was the 6th edition of sushi and cigars with 9 of us like-minded folk, including Craig. I'm still awaiting an upgrade from a Global Moderator before I can upload any pictures. I can share a fun little anecdote, though.

Craig was enthralling the gathering with some trivia knowledge about houses, and, eventually, the topic went to movies and music. Someone asked if anyone could name who did the music to the film "Dune." Vangelis and Tangerine Dream were guessed, before the questioner said the answer was "Toto."Craig then asks "Toto, the band?" A voice then leaps in and sarcastically declares, "No. Toto the dog, dumbass." Ah, friendship!
StewMuse
Stay smokey, my friends.

kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Re: Sushi and Cigars 6

Post by kurtdesign1 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:55 am

Tis true. There is nothing quite like the bonding and comradery shared amongst gathering friends. Despite their harassment I never seem to get over how much I appreciate spending time with people from whom I am learning. Conversation certainly improves with a few cigars, as well.
Thanks again, Mike! The food gets better each year and the company is the same!