House Blend

Write 'em up, boys....give us your advice on your favorite/least favorite cigars, accessories, or pairings...
Kip
International Hillbilly
International Hillbilly

House Blend

Post by Kip » Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:17 pm

OK, so I've mentioned (and @StewMuse has visited) House Blend. In the short time it's been open, it's become my go-to shop. I have the chance every couple weeks to stop by, and it's easily my favorite retail establishment in Santiago (even inclusive of the couple private establishments I've had the chance to visit). The latest upgrade they've added is a basic but suitable food menu - mostly light fare, appetizers, etc. This has to be one of the coolest presentations of a menu I've seen.....

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise....

Stewmuse
Horn Tootin' Torcedor

Re: House Blend

Post by Stewmuse » Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:25 pm

Kip wrote:OK, so I've mentioned (and @StewMuse has visited) House Blend. In the short time it's been open, it's become my go-to shop. I have the chance every couple weeks to stop by, and it's easily my favorite retail establishment in Santiago (even inclusive of the couple private establishments I've had the chance to visit). The latest upgrade they've added is a basic but suitable food menu - mostly light fare, appetizers, etc. This has to be one of the coolest presentations of a menu I've seen.....

Well, heck... next January we'll have to spend at least TWO afternoons/evenings there. Okay, twist my arm... or mornings!
StewMuse
Stay smokey, my friends.

jledou
The 'Dou abides...

Post by jledou » Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:36 am

I like that menu. It looks like something that could sit on a shelf in the man cave as art and not be out of place.

Kip
International Hillbilly
International Hillbilly

Post by Kip » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:19 am

Stewmuse wrote:Well, heck... next January we'll have to spend at least TWO afternoons/evenings there. Okay, twist my arm... or mornings!
...and by then I'll be in a much bigger & better place so you'll actually have a better place to sleep. It's also closer to House Blend :D
White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise....