Tatuaje Monster Series

Got the scoop on a hot new story? New line? Other cool stuff? New legislation in your area?Post it here....
Zedman05
Manitas pequeñas
Manitas pequeñas

Re: Tatuaje Monster Series

Post by Zedman05 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:48 am

He may have hated it when it came out, and ultimately been a GIANT headache for him, but you cannot buy the publicity he has/does get from that series.
Before the monsters came out, the Barclay Rex was around for a while at their shop, as well as the Pork Tenderloin and Chop. They weren't selling out immediately. After the Drac, you couldn't find a special release Tat anywhere. Their product line pricing went up and were also sold out.
Kinda like the Liga special line hype. Made their other stuff more marketable.

kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Post by kurtdesign1 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:27 pm

Zedman05 wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:48 am
He may have hated it when it came out, and ultimately been a GIANT headache for him, but you cannot buy the publicity he has/does get from that series.
Before the monsters came out, the Barclay Rex was around for a while at their shop, as well as the Pork Tenderloin and Chop. They weren't selling out immediately. After the Drac, you couldn't find a special release Tat anywhere. Their product line pricing went up and were also sold out.
Back to devil's advocate here a bit, wouldn't it be more prudent to create another line instead of the Halloween? I mean, when was the last time this was a big deal? The face? I know wolfman, mummy, Tiff, Dr.Jeckel, Hyde, chucky(?) were all in there but I couldn't tell you many details. Plus, I"m not sure that a reoccurring special release is what a manufacturer would like to do at this point. Make something new unique special and not a requirement to come out for the next 13 years. Who the hell knows if the industry will even be here then.

Zedman05
Manitas pequeñas
Manitas pequeñas

Post by Zedman05 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:35 pm

kurtdesign1 wrote:
Zedman05 wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:48 am
Back to devil's advocate here a bit, wouldn't it be more prudent to create another line instead of the Halloween? I mean, when was the last time this was a big deal? The face? I know wolfman, mummy, Tiff, Dr.Jeckel, Hyde, chucky(?) were all in there but I couldn't tell you many details. Plus, I"m not sure that a reoccurring special release is what a manufacturer would like to do at this point. Make something new unique special and not a requirement to come out for the next 13 years. Who the hell knows if the industry will even be here then.
They already do a "metric butt-ton" of special releases.
I do think the Monster stuff (allllll of it) has run its course.