A visit with TLJ

Got the scoop on a hot new story? New line? Other cool stuff? New legislation in your area?Post it here....
Kip
International Hillbilly
International Hillbilly

A visit with TLJ

Post by Kip » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:29 pm

So, I spent yesterday afternoon with Terry Johnson over at his place. I got a look at - and set fire to - a few of his new/upcoming creations. I think this is going to be a year he looks back on as a pivotal time. I still believe he's put down a solid foundation and good groundwork for building the brand. And, I have found a new favorite TLJ stick....

CLICK HERE

White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise....

Stewmuse
Horn Tootin' Torcedor

Re: A visit with TLJ

Post by Stewmuse » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:06 pm

Kip wrote:So, I spent yesterday afternoon with Terry Johnson over at his place. I got a look at - and set fire to - a few of his new/upcoming creations. I think this is going to be a year he looks back on as a pivotal time. I still believe he's put down a solid foundation and good groundwork for building the brand. And, I have found a new favorite TLJ stick....

CLICK HERE

Sounds great. Actually, if/when I get back down there Terry's shop (and Fuente, duh) would be my two most desired factories to visit. Unless, of course, we can find a five-gallon plastic bucket factory to raid.
StewMuse
Stay smokey, my friends.

Kip
International Hillbilly
International Hillbilly

Post by Kip » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:20 pm

Terry = easy
Fuente = not so much. They're not generally open to the public. I might be able to call in a favor, but it'd be a crapshoot....

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise....

Stewmuse
Horn Tootin' Torcedor

Post by Stewmuse » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:23 pm

Kip wrote:Terry = easy
Fuente = not so much. They're not generally open to the public. I might be able to call in a favor, but it'd be a crapshoot....

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
Shootin' marbles, playin' domines, shootin' crap... it's all good. Besides, by the time I get back you'll probably be running the (Fuente) factory, anyway. Or maybe you'll be the mayor of Tamboril!
StewMuse
Stay smokey, my friends.