Whoa, Kid Rock... I mean, Sam Leccia

Got the scoop on a hot new story? New line? Other cool stuff? New legislation in your area?Post it here....
Stewmuse
Horn Tootin' Torcedor

Whoa, Kid Rock... I mean, Sam Leccia

Post by Stewmuse » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:20 am

from Cigar Coop's page comes this shocker(?).

http://cigar-coop.com/2016/01/cigar-new ... mpany.html
StewMuse
Stay smokey, my friends.

f.sinagra
Not Frank Sinatra

Re: Whoa, Kid Rock... I mean, Sam Leccia

Post by f.sinagra » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:15 am

I remember listening to his interview on CigarChat and he sounded very optimistic. He had access to a lot of different tobaccos and stuff. He said it was a good fit.

In the end, I think Sam's free-spirit type of persona didn't like hitting the deadline dates that he spoke about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace. - Raul Julia

Quikstryke
Capitán Impresionante

Post by Quikstryke » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:19 pm

Yea Sam is a lone wolf type and does his best work when he's allowed to be a free spirit artist.. I think its awesome hes back out on his own.. Now if he would just release some more sticks..

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Post by kurtdesign1 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:33 am

f.sinagra wrote: In the end, I think Sam's free-spirit type of persona didn't like hitting the deadline dates that he spoke about.
I dont' now Sam well at all. Either as a cigar personality or as a dude. What I do know is that military guys are often at home with structure. Sam speaks so fondly of his Navy days that I am curious whether he might fit that mold. If I had to guess, I'd bet it's similar to what you say but different enough to be separate. I think he's an entrepreneur. Plain and simple. They made him a good business decision and he took it. It's now a good business decision for him to be the master of his own domain again. That'd be my guess.