Cigar of the day 2020

Whatever floats yer boat....as long as it's cigar related.
Kip
International Hillbilly
International Hillbilly

Re: Cigar of the day 2020

Post by Kip » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:01 pm

From @Stewmuse. Dee-licious!

Sent via Caribbean smoke signal

White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise....

815DC
Curmudgeon In Training

Post by 815DC » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:06 am

Kip wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:01 pm
From @Stewmuse. Dee-licious!

Sent via Caribbean smoke signal
When one knows the Undercrown line came about because rollers were sneaking behind DE smoking the ligas- so drew estate made a more affordable more mass production version... Then one looks up the definition of Undercrown...

Very Drew Estate😅.
Why DOES the moon follow the car?

815DC
Curmudgeon In Training

Post by 815DC » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:46 pm

Some of what was enjoyed last month...
Attachments
100_0093.JPG
100_0093.JPG (113.64 KiB) Viewed 4027 times
100_0090.JPG
100_0090.JPG (66.31 KiB) Viewed 4027 times
100_0089.JPG
100_0089.JPG (118.82 KiB) Viewed 4027 times

f.sinagra
Not Frank Sinatra

Post by f.sinagra » Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:57 pm

Currently smoking. Was humidor searching today and came across this bad boy in the rubble. This is a really good cigar with the tobacco selected by [mention]BowhuntnHoosier [/mention]and rolled by [mention]Stewmuse [/mention] of tabacalera Casa Trompeta.

This was a fun and generous project by Mike years back. I believe I still have one of the “Summer of George” blends left. Mike, Hossier’s blend is finely selected and you should make this a shop exclusive if you’re still in that cigar shop lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace. - Raul Julia

815DC
Curmudgeon In Training

Post by 815DC » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:00 pm

f.sinagra wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:57 pm
Currently smoking. Was humidor searching today and came across this bad boy in the rubble. This is a really good cigar with the tobacco selected by [mention]BowhuntnHoosier [/mention]and rolled by [mention]Stewmuse [/mention] of tabacalera Casa Trompeta.

This was a fun and generous project by Mike years back. I believe I still have one of the “Summer of George” blends left. Mike, Hossier’s blend is finely selected and you should make this a shop exclusive if you’re still in that cigar shop lol.

… Actually that was my blend from Mike's VERY generous forum project. :lol:
I am glad you liked it. I also enjoyed the ones I had. Would be interested in trying the blend with a different wrap like Hab 2000 or as a Maduro.

Regardless it really was awesome of mike to roll a blend for everyone that participated. Also I believe Hoosier did have a rock solid entry as well since he ordered himself a 2nd batch, and Mike I think noted the Hoosier stick as his favorite/winner when the forum batches were all fresh rolled.

815DC
Curmudgeon In Training

Post by 815DC » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:07 pm

Got the Herf a dor loaded up for a weekend of fishing with my dad and brother. I have been looking forward to the break from work, COVID, midnights, and society in general.
Attachments
100_0095.JPG
100_0095.JPG (91.36 KiB) Viewed 3989 times

f.sinagra
Not Frank Sinatra

Post by f.sinagra » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:18 pm

815DC wrote:
f.sinagra wrote:

I am glad you liked it. I also enjoyed the ones I had. Would be interested in trying the blend with a different wrap like Hab 2000 or as a Maduro.

Regardless it really was awesome of mike to roll a blend for everyone that participated. Also I believe Hoosier did have a rock solid entry as well since he ordered himself a 2nd batch, and Mike I think noted the Hoosier stick as his favorite/winner when the forum batches were all fresh rolled.
Apologies DC. I do remember him winning the “contest”, which is why I associated that cigar with it. Image

It truly was a great cigar!

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace. - Raul Julia

jledou
The 'Dou abides...

Post by jledou » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:26 pm

815DC wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:07 pm
Got the Herf a dor loaded up for a weekend of fishing with my dad and brother. I have been looking forward to the break from work, COVID, midnights, and society in general.
Ready for a vacation myself, 32 days and counting. Have fun DC it looks like it will be a good time.

jledou
The 'Dou abides...

Post by jledou » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:28 pm

f.sinagra wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:18 pm
815DC wrote:
f.sinagra wrote:

Apologies DC. I do remember him winning the “contest”, which is why I associated that cigar with it. Image

It truly was a great cigar!

Ran across mine a couple weeks back and still can't help but chuckle at the bands ... nothing like a "Brazilian Waxing" :lol:

Stewmuse
Horn Tootin' Torcedor

Post by Stewmuse » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:36 pm

Perhaps such a “contest” will appear again, someday...
StewMuse
Stay smokey, my friends.