Project Mañana Half Ashed only Offer

Whatever floats yer boat....as long as it's cigar related.
Stewmuse
Horn Tootin' Torcedor

Project Mañana Half Ashed only Offer

Post by Stewmuse » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:26 am

Greetings, Ladies and Gentemen. I imagine many of you already know of the side raffle I had on CigFed's fundraiser auction for
5-pak samplers of my home-rolled, Casa Trompeta cigars (donate $100 or more and get a free fiver). As of this writing, 8 of the 10 samplers donated were already purchased/won.

For the Half Ashed community, I am making the following offer. If, between today September 20 and the close of the auction entry period on September 26, you donate $100 to the Project Mañana charity, I will roll you 8 custom cigars. YOUR specifications, within, of course, given parameters. If you donate $150, I'll roll you 16 cigars. With the 16-cigar "prize," you can have two different blends or vitolas of your choosing. I will also place a label on each cigar with your or your "brand's" name.

Aside from having cigars suited to your general taste, you can also get a first-hand idea of how a VERY fresh cigar will age over time. Try one every or every other month and see how it evolves!

REMEMBER that any donations you make ALSO qualify you for the raffle at the auctions end for some REALLY nice prizes.

TO WIN... Send me a copy of the receipt you get from the site that shows your donation amount and the date. I will then send you a list of options, including available wrapper and filler leaf and vitolas. You will have MANY combination possibilities from which your cigars can be made. I have varieties of filler leaf from (among others) Nicaragua, the DR, Honduras, Cameroon, Brazil, and the US, and a few wrapper varieties.

Let me know if you have any questions!!!
Attachments
2bwrappedfirecured copy.JPG
2bwrappedfirecured copy.JPG (268.73 KiB) Viewed 2012 times
StewMuse
Stay smokey, my friends.

Stewmuse
Horn Tootin' Torcedor

Re: Project Mañana Half Ashed only Offer

Post by Stewmuse » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:10 am

What a great idea! One forum-mate asked if they could donate to Project Mañana with a specification of sponsorship to Kip's family/ministry. I said... "Hell, no!" Wait... I mean, YES, that would be dandy. So, same deal as above. Just send me a copy of your receipt, I'll send you the "options page," and we'll go from there!
StewMuse
Stay smokey, my friends.

Stewmuse
Horn Tootin' Torcedor

Re: Project Mañana Half Ashed only Offer

Post by Stewmuse » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:43 am

Let's cut to the chase. Here are your cigar options...

Thanks for donating to the Project Manana raffle. For your custom cigars, you may choose from the following:

Vitola
Ring gauge 58 (up to 6”)
Ring gauge 50 (up to 5”)
Ring gauge 48 (up to 7”)
Ring gauge 40 (up to 6”)
Ring gauge 36 (up to 4.5”)

Wrapper leaf
Ecuador dark shade
Mexican San Andres (NOT for the 58 ring, as leaf is somewhat small)
Habana 2000
Cameroon (ONLY for small smallest cigar rings, as this leaf is very small)

Filler leaf
Nicaraguan seco, viso, lijero
Honduran seco, viso
Dominican seco, lijero
Cameroon seco
Brazilian Mata Fina
Brazilian Habano viso
Indonesian Sumatra seco
Colombian seco
Connecticut Broadleaf
Kentucky dark or light fire-cured
Cubano Piloto viso