Cigarro del dia - numero siete

Whatever floats yer boat....as long as it's cigar related.
BowhuntnHoosier
Odocoileus Smoke 'Em

Re: Cigarro del dia - numero siete

Post by BowhuntnHoosier » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:07 pm

Nice smoke. Enjoy

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow men. True nobility lies in being superior to your former self. Ernest Hemingway

akpreacher
Forum Denizen

Post by akpreacher » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:21 am

kurtdesign1 wrote:
akpreacher wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:10 am
kurtdesign1 wrote:FFS, Ezra Zion...
:lol:
I’m not quite up on what the kids are saying these days. FFS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Kids are cleaning up their potty mouth. FFS = For F*ck Sake
Ezra Zion Blending Session

akpreacher
Forum Denizen

Post by akpreacher » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:25 am

kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Post by kurtdesign1 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:46 am

akpreacher wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:21 am
kurtdesign1 wrote:
akpreacher wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:10 am

I’m not quite up on what the kids are saying these days. FFS?

The Kids are cleaning up their potty mouth. FFS = For F*ck Sake
You know, I should clarify a bit. I don't dislike Ezra Zion. I dislike their flashy, flare a la Viaje, Drew Estate, Room 101, CAO (ca 2004). A metalic pair of miniature brass knuckles seems... unnecessary. Maybe I'm an old curmudgeon but I see that over seeing a good cigar. It keeps me from wanting to reach for them. Maybe it's because I never warmed up to the original owners and their tone while partnering with us at Cig Fed (for only like 10 episodes I think). It's nothing legitimate just not my thing.

Kip
International Hillbilly
International Hillbilly

Post by Kip » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:27 pm

kurtdesign1 wrote:
akpreacher wrote:
kurtdesign1 wrote: The Kids are cleaning up their potty mouth. FFS = For F*ck Sake
You know, I should clarify a bit. I don't dislike Ezra Zion. I dislike their flashy, flare a la Viaje, Drew Estate, Room 101, CAO (ca 2004). A metalic pair of miniature brass knuckles seems... unnecessary. Maybe I'm an old curmudgeon but I see that over seeing a good cigar. It keeps me from wanting to reach for them. Maybe it's because I never warmed up to the original owners and their tone while partnering with us at Cig Fed (for only like 10 episodes I think). It's nothing legitimate just not my thing.
They weren't at CigFed during those episodes. That was when they'd sold it to Logan, I think. That's who our dealings were with. They have since took it back over.

I genuinely believe their original Inception (which was renamed Deja Vu over a trademark dispute) was an absolutely stunningly good cigar. The Tantrum PA was also amazing for my palate (the original Tantrum is stout for me, but I enjoy them until I have to put them down). The Reagan was good but I strongly preferred the Inception. The follow up small batch offerings have been mixed for me.

I like the guys a lot, but haven't talked to them since the 2016 IPCPR.

Sent via Caribbean smoke signal

White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise....

akpreacher
Forum Denizen

Post by akpreacher » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:29 pm

Kip wrote:
kurtdesign1 wrote:
akpreacher wrote:
They weren't at CigFed during those episodes. That was when they'd sold it to Logan, I think. That's who our dealings were with. They have since took it back over.

I genuinely believe their original Inception (which was renamed Deja Vu over a trademark dispute) was an absolutely stunningly good cigar. The Tantrum PA was also amazing for my palate (the original Tantrum is stout for me, but I enjoy them until I have to put them down). The Reagan was good but I strongly preferred the Inception. The follow up small batch offerings have been mixed for me.

I’m a big Ezra Zion fan, the Jamais Vu is the first cigar that really blew my mind and really pushed me into the hobby!

Kip
International Hillbilly
International Hillbilly

Post by Kip » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:30 pm

akpreacher wrote:
Kip wrote:
kurtdesign1 wrote:

I’m a big Ezra Zion fan, the Jamais Vu is the first cigar that really blew my mind and really pushed me into the hobby!

Ha! I called it by the wrong name. Deja vu = already seen. Jamais vu = never seen.

White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise....

Zedman05
Manitas pequeñas
Manitas pequeñas

Post by Zedman05 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:03 pm

Last night's Delight

The new "Monsdale"

Newer rolled out at Club Habana. Picked up a few cigars to try. This was the only shop I had yet to visit in all my trips to Cuba.
Great cigar. Would definitely buy again. Recommended.
Had a wonderful sweetness in the last 1.5"Image

smokinsteve
The Generous

Post by smokinsteve » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:11 pm

Channeling my inner Dale. Smoking a Famous nic 3000 that’s been sitting in my cool a door for a few (at least 5) years. Age has done wonders for this cigar. What was a somewhat harsh, sharp cigar to me, is now extremely smooth and flavorful!

Smoke on!

akpreacher
Forum Denizen

Post by akpreacher » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:20 am

Petite Robusto