Top 25 of 2016

Whatever floats yer boat....as long as it's cigar related.
User avatar
f.sinagra
Not Frank Sinatra
Posts: 635
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Top 25 of 2016

Post by f.sinagra » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:18 pm

Come to think of it, "seasoned" sounds pretentious. I should say people who don't smoke often and people who don't smoke at all.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace. - Raul Julia

Zeke
Petit Robusto
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:53 am

Re: Top 25 of 2016

Post by Zeke » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:17 am

I love that Mundial box. I bet it's a good smoke too.

User avatar
kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...
Posts: 2157
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:20 pm
Contact:

Re: Top 25 of 2016

Post by kurtdesign1 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:17 am

Zeke wrote:I love that Mundial box. I bet it's a good smoke too.
Welcome, Zeke! Introduce yourself and all will be revealed. We have a super secret room for members where cigars come out of your monitor like the replicator on Star Trek!

AndrewPrice
Petit Robusto
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:40 pm

Re: Top 25 of 2016

Post by AndrewPrice » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:45 pm

f.sinagara wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2439 2:38 am
Come to think of it, "seasoned" sounds pretentious. I should say people who don't smoke My Blog[/url] often and people who don't smoke at all. Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A podcast about cigars with the people who make them, smoke them, and sell them.
Last edited by AndrewPrice on Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...
Posts: 2157
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:20 pm
Contact:

Re: Top 25 of 2016

Post by kurtdesign1 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:18 am

AndrewPrice wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:45 pm


A podcast about cigars with the people who make them, smoke them, and sell them.
Are you saying that's what Half Ashed is or am I missing the correlation? Also, Welcome! Poke around and post as you'd like.

User avatar
815DC
Curmudgeon In Training
Posts: 453
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:17 pm
Location: Nowhere Special

Re: Top 25 of 2016

Post by 815DC » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:11 am

kurtdesign1 wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:18 am
AndrewPrice wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:45 pm


A podcast about cigars with the people who make them, smoke them, and sell them.
Are you saying that's what Half Ashed is or am I missing the correlation? Also, Welcome! Poke around and post as you'd like.
That one at least looks a little legit if somewhat misplaced. The victoriabam comment on the old cigars on a cruise thread is awkward looking as all get out.

Mebbe the forum is being fished?
Why DOES the moon follow the car?

User avatar
Kip
International Hillbilly
International Hillbilly
Posts: 3083
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:18 pm
Location: Santiago, Dominican Republic
Contact:

Re: Top 25 of 2016

Post by Kip » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:33 pm

815DC wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:11 am
kurtdesign1 wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:18 am
AndrewPrice wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:45 pm


A podcast about cigars with the people who make them, smoke them, and sell them.
Are you saying that's what Half Ashed is or am I missing the correlation? Also, Welcome! Poke around and post as you'd like.
That one at least looks a little legit if somewhat misplaced. The victoriabam comment on the old cigars on a cruise thread is awkward looking as all get out.

Mebbe the forum is being fished?
Constantly. You all have no idea how much time and trouble go into keeping the wolves at bay to run a forum. I typically leave anything remotely on-topic. The post you mention at least talks about cigars....and since they include a link to advertise their Heating and Cooling Toronto site, I assumed it must be one of zedman's friends :D . Seriously, I weed out *a lot* of fake accounts every single week. It's the reason we have the first few posts of an account require approval from either me or Craig. The number of perma-banned emails and users is a very long list, and I have even resorted to blocking large ranges of emails when I detect a pattern in user registration. It keeps our numbers low but realistic, since the spammers go away in short order.
White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise....

Post Reply