Searching for Roma Craft la campana

Whatever floats yer boat....as long as it's cigar related.
Arkcigars
2x2

Searching for Roma Craft la campana

Post by Arkcigars » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:30 pm

Was wondering if anyone here had or knew of some one who had a box of Roma Craft La Campana. I really like these but can't seem to find another box so if anyone is willing to part with some let me know.

Zedman05
Manitas pequeñas
Manitas pequeñas

Re: Searching for Roma Craft la campana

Post by Zedman05 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:14 am

Sorry, no Romacraft other than the Cromag Anthropology.

Kip
International Hillbilly
International Hillbilly

Post by Kip » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:50 am

Good luck, dude. That'll probably be hard to come by. They were very limited, and it's been a good while since they hit the market. If I recall correctly, there have been at least 2 releases of them, though. They make them as they're able.

That being said, I know Silo Cigars in Farragut (West Knoxville), TN had some in the past.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise....

jledou
The 'Dou abides...

Post by jledou » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:55 am

* I have never dealt with these people but this is the first one that came up in stock when doing a google search

http://tobaccolocker.com/La-Campana-De- ... 5-Pack.asp

Kip
International Hillbilly
International Hillbilly

Post by Kip » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:55 am

jledou wrote:* I have never dealt with these people but this is the first one that came up in stock when doing a google search

I clicked their Facebook & Twitter links from the website....Facebook won't show me their page and Twitter says I'm blocked from viewing their profile. I don't recall having a run-in with these folks - or even ever hearing of them. Twitter doesn't say their tweets are protected...it says I'm blocked. I guess they're not fans of mine :)

Stewmuse
Horn Tootin' Torcedor

Post by Stewmuse » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:11 am

Kip wrote:
jledou wrote:* I have never dealt with these people but this is the first one that came up in stock when doing a google search

I clicked their Facebook & Twitter links from the website....Facebook won't show me their page and Twitter says I'm blocked from viewing their profile. I don't recall having a run-in with these folks - or even ever hearing of them. Twitter doesn't say their tweets are protected...it says I'm blocked. I guess they're not fans of mine :)
Kip Fisher, scourge of American B & Ms, and general ne'er do well.
StewMuse
Stay smokey, my friends.

Kip
International Hillbilly
International Hillbilly

Post by Kip » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:19 am

Stewmuse wrote:
Kip wrote:

The Facebook page appears to have been removed, but I am actually blocked specifically from their Twitter. I opened the profile with an incognito tab and it works...it's just me :). I've never even been to that store, although it is in Florida. I got nuthin', unless they operated under a different name and I got sideways with them then.

kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Post by kurtdesign1 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:15 am

Kip wrote:
Stewmuse wrote:
Kip wrote:

The Facebook page appears to have been removed, but I am actually blocked specifically from their Twitter. I opened the profile with an incognito tab and it works...it's just me :). I've never even been to that store, although it is in Florida. I got nuthin', unless they operated under a different name and I got sideways with them then.
And just for posterity, I checked and it's just you. They still apparently like me and the rest of the show. :)

Arkcigars
2x2

Post by Arkcigars » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:42 am

Jajajajaja yea I saw them but having never heard from them I'll keep searching. Thank y'all tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk