Havana dreaming

Whatever floats yer boat....as long as it's cigar related.
User avatar
kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...
Posts: 2239
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:20 pm
Contact:

Re: Havana dreaming

Post by kurtdesign1 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:38 pm

Stewmuse wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:34 am
Zedman05 wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:24 pm
I leave again Friday morning for the same type of trip. Get ready for more pics and commentary.
Ready!
That makes two of us!

User avatar
815DC
Curmudgeon In Training
Posts: 481
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:17 pm
Location: Nowhere Special

Re: Havana dreaming

Post by 815DC » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:39 pm

Zedman05 wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:24 pm
I leave again Friday morning for the same type of trip. Get ready for more pics and commentary.
oh OH! Grab me a peso cigar as a souvenier :lol:

jk bro have a great time!
Why DOES the moon follow the car?

User avatar
kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...
Posts: 2239
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:20 pm
Contact:

Re: Havana dreaming

Post by kurtdesign1 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:16 am

815DC wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:39 pm
Zedman05 wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:24 pm
I leave again Friday morning for the same type of trip. Get ready for more pics and commentary.
oh OH! Grab me a peso cigar as a souvenier :lol:

jk bro have a great time!
No, no! If he can get some of these I would REALLY like to try them. It can be difficult to get them out though... It would be a blast to compare them to the DR Colmado sticks.

User avatar
815DC
Curmudgeon In Training
Posts: 481
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:17 pm
Location: Nowhere Special

Re: Havana dreaming

Post by 815DC » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:56 am

kurtdesign1 wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:16 am
815DC wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:39 pm
Zedman05 wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:24 pm
I leave again Friday morning for the same type of trip. Get ready for more pics and commentary.
oh OH! Grab me a peso cigar as a souvenier :lol:

jk bro have a great time!
No, no! If he can get some of these I would REALLY like to try them. It can be difficult to get them out though... It would be a blast to compare them to the DR Colmado sticks.
Why Kurt i don’t believe i have ever seen the budget stick side of you before, and such vigor about as well. :lol:

Actually that would be pretty cool :)
Why DOES the moon follow the car?

User avatar
kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...
Posts: 2239
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:20 pm
Contact:

Re: Havana dreaming

Post by kurtdesign1 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:26 pm

815DC wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:56 am
kurtdesign1 wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:16 am
815DC wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:39 pm


oh OH! Grab me a peso cigar as a souvenier :lol:

jk bro have a great time!
No, no! If he can get some of these I would REALLY like to try them. It can be difficult to get them out though... It would be a blast to compare them to the DR Colmado sticks.
Why Kurt i don’t believe i have ever seen the budget stick side of you before, and such vigor about as well. :lol:

Actually that would be pretty cool :)
I fully expect not to like them. THey're undoubtedly "hard" and one note. That said, I've never had one. They're much closer to a real cigar than the Colmado's, FYI.

User avatar
Zedman05
Manitas pequeñas
Manitas pequeñas
Posts: 1261
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:22 pm
Location: Havana. Esteli. Santiago.

Re: Havana dreaming

Post by Zedman05 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:24 pm

From what I have heard, they are often "seconds" that dont make the factory cut, which says something...
But I was told by people who work at the cigar shops that Relobas are seconds, so you may get a decent cigar, and you may get something shitty, but I have asked already, don't you worry.

User avatar
Zedman05
Manitas pequeñas
Manitas pequeñas
Posts: 1261
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:22 pm
Location: Havana. Esteli. Santiago.

Re: Havana dreaming

Post by Zedman05 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:26 pm

Every. Damn. Day. At least once a day I eat here....
Pretty cheap, but still quality Cuban sandwiches and other delights.
I have to walk 15 minutes out of my way, but it never gets old. Found this place last time in Havana, and they remembered me haha. Image

User avatar
kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...
Posts: 2239
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:20 pm
Contact:

Re: Havana dreaming

Post by kurtdesign1 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:38 pm

effing facebook...

User avatar
Zedman05
Manitas pequeñas
Manitas pequeñas
Posts: 1261
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:22 pm
Location: Havana. Esteli. Santiago.

Re: Havana dreaming

Post by Zedman05 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:24 pm

One of the Cubano Especial's and a Limoade Frappe for $3.
That shop is so good. Image

User avatar
Zedman05
Manitas pequeñas
Manitas pequeñas
Posts: 1261
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:22 pm
Location: Havana. Esteli. Santiago.

Re: Havana dreaming

Post by Zedman05 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:35 pm

Into the fridge-freezer-fridge they all went. This was round 2. Image

Post Reply