Palate changing

Whatever floats yer boat....as long as it's cigar related.
kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Re: Palate changing

Post by kurtdesign1 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:32 pm

Kip wrote:
kurtdesign1 wrote:Oddly, on a river I never drink. Otherwise, I always am drinking with a cigar.
This coming from the man who owns not one, but TWO Camelbaks....
IN MY DEFENSE, I no longer use the original. The vixen-inspired purchase is my go-to now.

kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Post by kurtdesign1 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:33 pm

kurtdesign1 wrote:
Kip wrote:
kurtdesign1 wrote:Oddly, on a river I never drink. Otherwise, I always am drinking with a cigar.
This coming from the man who owns not one, but TWO Camelbaks....
IN MY DEFENSE, I no longer use the original. The vixen-inspired purchase is my go-to now.
Inspired was the wrong word. Vixen "witchcraft influenced" would have been more accurate. Oof. Just thinking about that. Wowza. It's amazing I bought only one.

kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Post by kurtdesign1 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:36 pm

Zedman05 wrote:I played hockey on Monday night (game). I just don't get that thirsty. 1.5 hour game and only drank 1/3 of my water bottle. Does anyone else just not drink a lot of water when it is cool/cold out ? I don't have a problem actually drinking water itself, it is the onlyfluid I drink during the day other than a coffee. I like water, I just wonder if it is just me ?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
My wife doesn't drink water. In fact, she barely drinks fluids. It's rather odd, to be honest.

My paternal grandmother never drank water. She had to force herself as if it was daily medicine. That's always been weird to me. Drinking water is one of those bodily functions that are so rewarding. Maybe the only thing as relieving (see what I did there?) as taking a good piss is drinking a tall glass of water when you're parched. Ahhhhhhh...

IWinchester
I got the 4-0-6

Post by IWinchester » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:56 pm

kurtdesign1 wrote:
Zedman05 wrote:I played hockey on Monday night (game). I just don't get that thirsty. 1.5 hour game and only drank 1/3 of my water bottle. Does anyone else just not drink a lot of water when it is cool/cold out ? I don't have a problem actually drinking water itself, it is the onlyfluid I drink during the day other than a coffee. I like water, I just wonder if it is just me ?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
My wife doesn't drink water. In fact, she barely drinks fluids. It's rather odd, to be honest.

My paternal grandmother never drank water. She had to force herself as if it was daily medicine. That's always been weird to me. Drinking water is one of those bodily functions that are so rewarding. Maybe the only thing as relieving (see what I did there?) as taking a good piss is drinking a tall glass of water when you're parched. Ahhhhhhh...
That's so funny because my English grandma does the same think. She drinks a bottle of wine every day, then before bed she carefully measures out 6 oz of water and grimaces as she drinks itImage