Coolidor

Whatever floats yer boat....as long as it's cigar related.
The Banker
Churchill

Re: Coolidor

Post by The Banker » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:36 pm

I'll go ahead and apologize for my knee jerk reaction to you DC. It's always hard to tell intent in text. I have to remind myself of that at work so I need to carry that behavior over to the real world as well.

I've had it sitting open outside since Sunday so I'm going to close it up until Friday and see where we stand then. I would leave it out longer but we are supposed to get some rain tomorrow.

815DC
Curmudgeon In Training

Post by 815DC » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:56 pm

The Banker wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:36 pm
I'll go ahead and apologize for my knee jerk reaction to you DC. It's always hard to tell intent in text. I have to remind myself of that at work so I need to carry that behavior over to the real world as well.

I've had it sitting open outside since Sunday so I'm going to close it up until Friday and see where we stand then. I would leave it out longer but we are supposed to get some rain tomorrow.
?
So what ever came of it? Did you finally get it how you wanted? Are you still alive and smoking? :lol:
Why DOES the moon follow the car?

kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Post by kurtdesign1 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:44 pm

The Banker wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:36 pm

Yeah, I'm right there with DC when it comes to interest here. How'd things finish up? Are you using it? Did you go another route? Inquiring minds!