Memory lane

Whatever floats yer boat....as long as it's cigar related.
Stewmuse
Horn Tootin' Torcedor

Memory lane

Post by Stewmuse » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:45 pm

After my most recent order on CBid, i decided to check my order history, which they keep forever, evidently. My orders, 93 of them, go back to the fall of 2008. It was interesting to see some cigar names that I only vaguely remember, some that made me say "ah, that one," or "really?" It was also cool to see which ones were initially around but gradually fell away (CAO Gold, Hoyo de Tradicion, Tempus Quadrum), cigars that show up occasionally (CAO Brazilia, Zino Platinum, Oliva V), the rise of cigars that have become mainstays (Nica Rustica, Don Pepin Blue, Undercrown, AJF New World), and two that have been in the humidor the entire time (Torano Exodus Gold 1959, Don Pepin Cuban Classic 1979). There have been purchases from other sources, obviously, but this record is a pretty good example of what I smoke. Of course, we can also go back through the forum "Cigar o' the Day" and see what we've all uploaded!
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (141.59 KiB) Viewed 1871 times
Last edited by Stewmuse on Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
StewMuse
Stay smokey, my friends.

IWinchester
I got the 4-0-6

Re: Memory lane

Post by IWinchester » Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:27 pm

What a cool history! Sometimes on TimeHop or Facebook I'll see a post from a few years ago. It's funny to see the crap we used to smoke and the cigars with staying power