Noel Rojas

Whatever floats yer boat....as long as it's cigar related.
IWinchester
I got the 4-0-6

Re: Noel Rojas

Post by IWinchester » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:23 pm

What's the tobacco tax in Arkansas?

Arkcigars
2x2

Post by Arkcigars » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:10 am

kurtdesign1 wrote:
Arkcigars wrote:I'd love to see more stuff like the Jas sum Kral from him or at least stuff for his own line.
I'll tell you what, If you make that Jas sum kral happen, you have my word that we'll feature it on the show just after it arrives by Kip. As of now, the next opportunity we have to get him anything is in early 17. You say the word!

By your post I assume you are a shop owner. Is that the case? I'd love to hear what your best sellers are and how you and your customers feel about the FDA rulings.

Deal ill have to search around for some but ill make it happen.

No the shop belongs to my family and i just work in it, but i love the place and its more like my home than my actual home. All my close friends I've met there.

our best sellers are kind of all over the place. we are a college town so we get a lot of people who want to start smoking so Perdomo is one that we carry a lot of because its a good introduction in my opinion and it seems to appeal the first timers. you have your classic like Fuentes which we love and if we get good stuff from them that docent usually last. we like the boutiques as well. Crown Heads is a great seller and so Is RomaCraft. so i would have to say perdomo is one that we really sell.

We probably have some of the most relaxed opinions on the FDA, at least compared to others, our costumers know about it and we've all discussed about it and argued different points on it but in the end we all agree on the fact that some things are going to happen that we can/can't control we just have to do the best that we can with the situation.

Arkcigars
2x2

Post by Arkcigars » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:11 am

IWinchester wrote:What's the tobacco tax in Arkansas?
68%

kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Post by kurtdesign1 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:49 pm

Arkcigars wrote:
68%
I just shat myself.

kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Post by kurtdesign1 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:51 pm

Arkcigars wrote:
kurtdesign1 wrote:
Arkcigars wrote:I'd love to see more stuff like the Jas sum Kral from him or at least stuff for his own line.
I'll tell you what, If you make that Jas sum kral happen, you have my word that we'll feature it on the show just after it arrives by Kip. As of now, the next opportunity we have to get him anything is in early 17. You say the word!

By your post I assume you are a shop owner. Is that the case? I'd love to hear what your best sellers are and how you and your customers feel about the FDA rulings.

No the shop belongs to my family and i just work in it, but i love the place and its more like my home than my actual home. All my close friends I've met there.

our best sellers are kind of all over the place. we are a college town so we get a lot of people who want to start smoking so Perdomo is one that we carry a lot of because its a good introduction in my opinion and it seems to appeal the first timers. you have your classic like Fuentes which we love and if we get good stuff from them that docent usually last. we like the boutiques as well. Crown Heads is a great seller and so Is RomaCraft. so i would have to say perdomo is one that we really sell.

We probably have some of the most relaxed opinions on the FDA, at least compared to others, our costumers know about it and we've all discussed about it and argued different points on it but in the end we all agree on the fact that some things are going to happen that we can/can't control we just have to do the best that we can with the situation.
I'd love to see pics of the place if you have any. Do you sell online for us to take a look at? Interesting call on Perdomo. The Perdomo yellow or red banded figurados (no idea their name) were some of the first premiums that I loved back in the late 90s. What the hell were those called??

Arkcigars
2x2

Post by Arkcigars » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:30 pm

kurtdesign1 wrote:
Arkcigars wrote:
68%
I just shat myself.
Yea...

Arkcigars
2x2

Post by Arkcigars » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:37 pm

kurtdesign1 wrote:
Arkcigars wrote:
kurtdesign1 wrote:

I'd love to see pics of the place if you have any. Do you sell online for us to take a look at? Interesting call on Perdomo. The Perdomo yellow or red banded figurados (no idea their name) were some of the first premiums that I loved back in the late 90s. What the hell were those called??
It's Oped Door Cigars we don't really have a place online to sell but if you needed something we have we could ship it.
The Perdomo2 they've been a great company and have treated us fantastic so we try to take care of them too.

IWinchester
I got the 4-0-6

Post by IWinchester » Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:03 am

kurtdesign1 wrote:
Arkcigars wrote:
68%
I just shat myself.
My pants are also soiled. Coming from Montanans and Chicagoans that's crazy!! Do you guys do keystone pricing or take a little less margin to deal with that high tax?

Arkcigars
2x2

Post by Arkcigars » Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:11 am

IWinchester wrote:
kurtdesign1 wrote:
Arkcigars wrote:
68%
I just shat myself.
My pants are also soiled. Coming from Montanans and Chicagoans that's crazy!! Do you guys do keystone pricing or take a little less margin to deal with that high tax?

We just take in less to deal with it we don't really change the price on anything