Noel Rojas

Whatever floats yer boat....as long as it's cigar related.
Arkcigars
2x2

Noel Rojas

Post by Arkcigars » Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:36 pm

I'm just here to say that if you haven't tried Noel's Rojas stuff. Do yourself a favor and do. He just keep impressing me over and over.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (102.09 KiB) Viewed 3848 times

Kip
International Hillbilly
International Hillbilly

Re: Noel Rojas

Post by Kip » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:36 pm

I couldn't agree more. He's turned out some great stuff during his short stint in the American market....both his own, and what he makes for others. I'm a big fan of his.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise....

kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Post by kurtdesign1 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:45 am

Besides Guayacan, remind me.
Also, nice to see you Ark!

Kip
International Hillbilly
International Hillbilly

Post by Kip » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:31 am

Guayacán / Sabor de Estelí, Ohana, several Ezra Zion offerings, some Nomad, some earlier Emilios. I know there are more, but can't recall at the moment

Kip
International Hillbilly
International Hillbilly

Post by Kip » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:33 am

Oh yeah, I think he made the reblended version of Barry Stein's Kilo

Kip
International Hillbilly
International Hillbilly

Post by Kip » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:34 am

Hermosa and Jas Sum Kral (which I haven't smoked)

kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Post by kurtdesign1 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:27 am

Arkcigars wrote:I'm just here to say that if you haven't tried Noel's Rojas stuff. Do yourself a favor and do. He just keep impressing me over and over.
image.jpeg
Kip wrote:Guayacán / Sabor de Estelí, Ohana, several Ezra Zion offerings, some Nomad, some earlier Emilios. I know there are more, but can't recall at the moment
Thank you for answering my blatant, yet not so obvious (apparently), attempt to involve our newer member in conversation :)

Ark, I would love to hear your thoughts on what he does well, what has been his best and what you think we'll see from him in the future. Also, does your handle imply that you are from Arkansas? I had family in NW Ark for years and loved it. I am flabbergasted by how much it has developed in the past 10 years though. Wow.

Arkcigars
2x2

Post by Arkcigars » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:28 pm

Kip wrote:Hermosa and Jas Sum Kral (which I haven't smoked)

I had a Jas Sum Kral lancero and i thought it was simply amazing I'll have to dig some up and send some y'alls way.

Arkcigars
2x2

Post by Arkcigars » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:37 pm

kurtdesign1 wrote:
Arkcigars wrote:I'm just here to say that if you haven't tried Noel's Rojas stuff. Do yourself a favor and do. He just keep impressing me over and over.
image.jpeg
Kip wrote:Guayacán / Sabor de Estelí, Ohana, several Ezra Zion offerings, some Nomad, some earlier Emilios. I know there are more, but can't recall at the moment
Thank you for answering my blatant, yet not so obvious (apparently), attempt to involve our newer member in conversation :)

Ark, I would love to hear your thoughts on what he does well, what has been his best and what you think we'll see from him in the future. Also, does your handle imply that you are from Arkansas? I had family in NW Ark for years and loved it. I am flabbergasted by how much it has developed in the past 10 years though. Wow.
I'm in NW Arkansas and man I have to say I love it here. It has grown an incredible amount in the last couple of years but still small enough that I can be out in the woods and away from things in a 20 minute drive.
It was the Ezra Zion boys that introduced us to Rojas at the show we had the intention of buy 1 or 2 lines from him then the more samples we smoked we ended up picking up as much as we could from him and he's also just a cool guy.
Also what surprised me was the price for his stuff it's not bad I mean the Guayacan is like 8 and some change after tax! And it's one solid stick.
I'd love to see more stuff like the Jas sum Kral from him or at least stuff for his own line.

kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Post by kurtdesign1 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:05 am

Arkcigars wrote:I'd love to see more stuff like the Jas sum Kral from him or at least stuff for his own line.
I'll tell you what, If you make that Jas sum kral happen, you have my word that we'll feature it on the show just after it arrives by Kip. As of now, the next opportunity we have to get him anything is in early 17. You say the word!

By your post I assume you are a shop owner. Is that the case? I'd love to hear what your best sellers are and how you and your customers feel about the FDA rulings.