New Year's Eve cigars?

Whatever floats yer boat....as long as it's cigar related.
Stewmuse
Horn Tootin' Torcedor

Re: RE: Re: New Year's Eve cigars?

Post by Stewmuse » Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:54 pm

BowhuntnHoosier wrote:
Kip wrote:Ah. I usually turn them on to be publicly available after I download the video. I hadn't lately because I didn't think anyone even watched them, except that one guy who "Dislikes" all our videos as soon as they publish Image

I'll turn on the recent episodes by tomorrow noon.
Thanks buddy.....I appreciate it.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
I've watched the show several times right here (click the "Half Ashed Live!" link) on the site when I've missed the live show. It usually stays up until the next broadcast.
StewMuse
Stay smokey, my friends.

kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Re: New Year's Eve cigars?

Post by kurtdesign1 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:43 am

This thread is awesome. The culprit was that "WhatsApp" wasn't delivering or sendign messages until I updated. Obviously we sorted it out as we recorded on Friday night but it's funny to read through the play by play. As a clarification, we are recording on Saturday of this week: 1/8/16

f.sinagra
Not Frank Sinatra

Post by f.sinagra » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:59 pm

kurtdesign1 wrote:This thread is awesome. The culprit was that "WhatsApp" wasn't delivering or sendign messages until I updated. Obviously we sorted it out as we recorded on Friday night but it's funny to read through the play by play. As a clarification, we are recording on Saturday of this week: 1/8/16
Same time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace. - Raul Julia

kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Post by kurtdesign1 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:35 am

f.sinagra wrote:
kurtdesign1 wrote:This thread is awesome. The culprit was that "WhatsApp" wasn't delivering or sendign messages until I updated. Obviously we sorted it out as we recorded on Friday night but it's funny to read through the play by play. As a clarification, we are recording on Saturday of this week: 1/8/16
Same time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I assume so, though Kip, Mike and I haven't specifically said that. Earlier is bad for me and later is typically bad for those in the DR.
kip wrote: *PAGING KIP*
Let's see what the Kipper says.

IWinchester
I got the 4-0-6

Post by IWinchester » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:00 pm

I'll get my last of Stew's cigars smoked for the show and join the chat