Cigar Hauls

Whatever floats yer boat....as long as it's cigar related.
User avatar
kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...
Posts: 2211
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:20 pm
Contact:

Re: Cigar Hauls

Post by kurtdesign1 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:58 am

Cabaiguan juan wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:49 pm
Just got back from a guys trip to Philadelphia. Hit up Diggerland, Camden Aquarium, John’s Roast Pork, numerous WaWa’s, Total Tobacco, a liquor store and Phantom Fireworks. Image ImageImageImage


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"...and now I'm out of money." :lol:
Nice haul!

Cabaiguan juan
Toro
Posts: 63
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:50 pm

Re: Cigar Hauls

Post by Cabaiguan juan » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:07 pm

kurtdesign1 wrote:
Cabaiguan juan wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:49 pm
Just got back from a guys trip to Philadelphia. Hit up Diggerland, Camden Aquarium, John’s Roast Pork, numerous WaWa’s, Total Tobacco, a liquor store and Phantom Fireworks. Image ImageImageImage


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"...and now I'm out of money." :lol:
Nice haul!
It was a straight up ATF trip!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...
Posts: 2211
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:20 pm
Contact:

Re: Cigar Hauls

Post by kurtdesign1 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:20 pm

ATF :lol:

User avatar
Kip
International Hillbilly
International Hillbilly
Posts: 3115
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:18 pm
Location: Santiago, Dominican Republic
Contact:

Re: Cigar Hauls

Post by Kip » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:17 pm

Well, this got out of hand......in a good way :)

Pictured are very generous packages from zedman, DC, Adam, Craig, and Jledou. Thank you all so incredibly much. I'm blessed, and flush.

I just have to do some figuring on how to safely get these back. I'm getting reports from fellow folks returning to the DR that they've suddenly begun scanning and inspecting every suitcase and taking things over limits.... Image

Sent via Caribbean smoke signal

White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise....

Cabaiguan juan
Toro
Posts: 63
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:50 pm

Re: Cigar Hauls

Post by Cabaiguan juan » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:48 pm

Kip wrote:Well, this got out of hand......in a good way :)

Pictured are very generous packages from zedman, DC, Adam, Craig, and Jledou. Thank you all so incredibly much. I'm blessed, and flush.

I just have to do some figuring on how to safely get these back. I'm getting reports from fellow folks returning to the DR that they've suddenly begun scanning and inspecting every suitcase and taking things over limits.... Image

Sent via Caribbean smoke signal
How about mailing it?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Kip
International Hillbilly
International Hillbilly
Posts: 3115
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:18 pm
Location: Santiago, Dominican Republic
Contact:

Re: Cigar Hauls

Post by Kip » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:21 pm

Cabaiguan juan wrote:
Kip wrote:Well, this got out of hand......in a good way :)

Pictured are very generous packages from zedman, DC, Adam, Craig, and Jledou. Thank you all so incredibly much. I'm blessed, and flush.

I just have to do some figuring on how to safely get these back. I'm getting reports from fellow folks returning to the DR that they've suddenly begun scanning and inspecting every suitcase and taking things over limits.... Image

Sent via Caribbean smoke signal
How about mailing it?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There's no postal system down there. I do have a carrier who can get it down, but last year the Customs folks took my cigars.

Sent via Caribbean smoke signal

White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise....

User avatar
815DC
Curmudgeon In Training
Posts: 467
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:17 pm
Location: Nowhere Special

Re: Cigar Hauls

Post by 815DC » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:11 pm

Divy it up amongst the luggage and if u got em wear mission shirts or vbs shirts who is gonna stop a whole family there for Jesus? :D Also and this cannot be emphasized enough- walk with confidence.
Why DOES the moon follow the car?

User avatar
Kip
International Hillbilly
International Hillbilly
Posts: 3115
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:18 pm
Location: Santiago, Dominican Republic
Contact:

Re: Cigar Hauls

Post by Kip » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:47 am

815DC wrote:Divy it up amongst the luggage and if u got em wear mission shirts or vbs shirts who is gonna stop a whole family there for Jesus? :D Also and this cannot be emphasized enough- walk with confidence.
That's the plan. As long as they think we're tourists, it'll be fine. But if they notice our residency they'll declare that we have to either surrender the cigars or pay a tax of whatever the guy in charge that day thinks is enough...




Sent via Caribbean smoke signal

White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise....

User avatar
Zedman05
Manitas pequeñas
Manitas pequeñas
Posts: 1251
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:22 pm
Location: Havana. Esteli. Santiago.

Re: Cigar Hauls

Post by Zedman05 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:07 pm

Well, good luck.
I think this is just a small token of our appreciation for ya.
Too bad Kurt keeps draggin you down.....just sayin.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I juuuust couldn't do it......it's Kurt....

User avatar
BowhuntnHoosier
Odocoileus Smoke 'Em
Posts: 501
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:17 pm
Location: Terre Haute IN

Re: Cigar Hauls

Post by BowhuntnHoosier » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:10 am

Zedman05 wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:07 pm
Well, good luck.
I think this is just a small token of our appreciation for ya.
Too bad Kurt keeps draggin you down.....just sayin.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I juuuust couldn't do it......it's Kurt....




Or is it Craig???
There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow men. True nobility lies in being superior to your former self. Ernest Hemingway

Post Reply