(stew)musings...

Whatever floats yer boat....as long as it's cigar related.
Stewmuse
Horn Tootin' Torcedor

(stew)musings...

Post by Stewmuse » Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:04 pm

Tonight I was cleaning up from a rolling session and then started looking into my "box of love" (the leaf storage box) for what the "next thing" might be. I bought some criollo and corojo filler in Nov/Dec and decided that was the place to start. When I opened the corojo (viso) bag of leaf I got nailed with a wonderful, distinctly chocolatey aroma. I really hope I can bring that out in the cigar.

Two cigar lines that will not happen from me...

"Three Little Pigs." Three blends, entitled Straw, Sticks, and Bricks, and coming in at 4x60+, with strength levels escalating with the names, and, of course, a pigtail cap. I love this idea but hate the size they'd have to be to be called "Pigs." Unless, of course, they are truly "little" pigs and just do the blends on a smaller scale...

"The Knack." A corona-sized cigar that has the commercial theme song built into the title. Wife says too many people hate the song. Muh-muh-muh-myyyy corona...

Submitted for your stewmusement...
StewMuse
Stay smokey, my friends.

kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Re: (stew)musings...

Post by kurtdesign1 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:33 pm

In all seriousness, I wanted to make fun of you for this post. I can't. I'm absolutely, 100% blown away by your creativity. I have had my own cigar and spent years trying to figure out what I could call it. You've got two ideas, brought them out of no where to become absolutely clever and catchy themes. Partnered with some good cigars, well, you've got a thing. Good for you, Mike. I'm impressed!

Stewmuse
Horn Tootin' Torcedor

Post by Stewmuse » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:55 pm

Are you flirting with me? :-)

Seriously... Much thanks.
StewMuse
Stay smokey, my friends.

kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Post by kurtdesign1 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:20 pm

Stewmuse wrote:Are you flirting with me? :-)

Seriously... Much thanks.
muah!

You've been Tapatalk'd