Help!

Whatever floats yer boat....as long as it's cigar related.
Stewmuse
Horn Tootin' Torcedor

Re: Help!

Post by Stewmuse » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:00 pm

Kip wrote:
kurtdesign1 wrote:My God, what have they become? Where am I?
Tap..tap..tap! Is this thing on? Testes......testes.......one, two....three?!?

"Nuts" to you all...
Attachments
Almond-joy-broken.jpg
Almond-joy-broken.jpg (78.36 KiB) Viewed 4781 times
StewMuse
Stay smokey, my friends.

kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Post by kurtdesign1 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:01 pm

I literally just smacked my head at you fools.

You've been Tapatalk'd

magste
Thor Down Under

Post by magste » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:27 am

We aint exactly got it cold today... (That's 111 F to you guys in the USA ..)

Stewmuse
Horn Tootin' Torcedor

Post by Stewmuse » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:04 am

Gee, Magste... That's a big range of temps for you. And your high temp is only 107 degrees higher than that projected for me today! I'll have to get out my pool and "chill" in the back yard for awhile. With a cigar, of course.
StewMuse
Stay smokey, my friends.

magste
Thor Down Under

Post by magste » Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:35 pm

Lol! Yeah. And today the humidity is 80% down from 10% yesterday.. Wierd changes going on.

jledou
The 'Dou abides...

Post by jledou » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:07 pm

A thought Craig, maybe try a scented candle at the exhaust fan for a few hours and then are where that smell leaks out. Most likely place for leaks are going to be right at the duct connections so might just start there anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CigarMan4Life
Petit Robusto

Post by CigarMan4Life » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:58 pm

Regin® Smoke Emitter Cartridges produce a generous amount of smoke at a constant rate for easy identification and assessment of air flow patterns of HVAC systems and fume hoods. They consist of a small plastic cup into which the smoke generating compound is packed. The compound ignites when touched by a lit match or lighter. No flame is produced, only generous amounts of dense white smoke. The small smoke particle size--0.3 to 2.5 microns--is perfect for testing high efficiency filters and other air purifying equipment. Place after the exhaust fan.

The smoke is non-toxic, containing no zinc or oil—and leaves no residue!

Extremely stable. Up to 3-years expected shelf life.

Regin® Smoke Emitters are great for testing of all high, medium, and low pressure duct-work systems and air balancing procedures. The smoke emitted has the same density as air, so it is possible to observe true air movements. Ideal for checking HEPA filters.

Just an idea.
"Passion has helped us; but can do so no more. It will in future be our enemy. Reason, cold, calculating, unimpassioned reason, must furnish all the materials for our future support and defence." - Abraham Licoln

CigarMan4Life
Petit Robusto

Post by CigarMan4Life » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:07 am

Just a thought, but this is what the HVAC guys used when I bought my house. It worked and didn't cause any problems to the inhabitants of the house. Good luck.

Regin® Smoke Emitter Cartridges produce a generous amount of smoke at a constant rate for easy identification and assessment of air flow patterns of HVAC systems and fume hoods. They consist of a small plastic cup into which the smoke generating compound is packed. The compound ignites when touched by a lit match or lighter. No flame is produced, only generous amounts of dense white smoke. The small smoke particle size--0.3 to 2.5 microns--is perfect for testing high efficiency filters and other air purifying equipment. .

The smoke is non-toxic, containing no zinc or oil—and leaves no residue!.

Regin® Smoke Emitters are great for testing of all high, medium, and low pressure duct-work systems and air balancing procedures. The smoke emitted has the same density as air, so it is possible to observe true air movements. Ideal for checking HEPA filters.
"Passion has helped us; but can do so no more. It will in future be our enemy. Reason, cold, calculating, unimpassioned reason, must furnish all the materials for our future support and defence." - Abraham Licoln

Kip
International Hillbilly
International Hillbilly

Post by Kip » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:19 pm

I miss this thread. So much awesome...
White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise....

kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Post by kurtdesign1 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:01 am

CigarMan4Life wrote:Just a thought, but this is what the HVAC guys used when I bought my house. It worked and didn't cause any problems to the inhabitants of the house. Good luck.

Regin® Smoke Emitter Cartridges produce a generous amount of smoke at a constant rate for easy identification and assessment of air flow patterns of HVAC systems and fume hoods. They consist of a small plastic cup into which the smoke generating compound is packed. The compound ignites when touched by a lit match or lighter. No flame is produced, only generous amounts of dense white smoke. The small smoke particle size--0.3 to 2.5 microns--is perfect for testing high efficiency filters and other air purifying equipment. .

The smoke is non-toxic, containing no zinc or oil—and leaves no residue!.

I don't know how I missed this but its awesome info. Thank you!