Cigar(s) O' the Day - Part Deux

Whatever floats yer boat....as long as it's cigar related.
BowhuntnHoosier
Odocoileus Smoke 'Em

Re: Cigar(s) O' the Day - Part Deux

Post by BowhuntnHoosier » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:19 pm

Just so good.
There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow men. True nobility lies in being superior to your former self. Ernest Hemingway

Kip
International Hillbilly
International Hillbilly

Post by Kip » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:59 pm

Snuzzled up in the garage (Yes! I'm getting a decent wifi signal out here right now....maybe I'll broadcast on those cold nights) with a Crowned Heads Jericho Hill OBS. No pic, as my phone is completely dead.

Went back to the doc today - the endocrinologist, as he's taken the lead role with this whole tumor thing - and got a good report. Things are progressing about as well as can be hoped for. I go back in 8 weeks for another round of bloodwork and MRI. If that all goes well, I should be cleared to make final arrangements for the move assuming I have the last 15% or so of the support lined up in time. All in all, a good day.
White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise....

Zedman05
Manitas pequeñas
Manitas pequeñas

Post by Zedman05 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:29 pm

Tonights Delight.
Upmann Connossieur A '13
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
This box is delicious ! The best thing I can use to describe these is RICH.

Cigar F^iend

kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Post by kurtdesign1 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:55 am

Kip wrote:Snuzzled up in the garage (Yes! I'm getting a decent wifi signal out here right now....maybe I'll broadcast on those cold nights) with a Crowned Heads Jericho Hill OBS. No pic, as my phone is completely dead.

Went back to the doc today - the endocrinologist, as he's taken the lead role with this whole tumor thing - and got a good report. Things are progressing about as well as can be hoped for. I go back in 8 weeks for another round of bloodwork and MRI. If that all goes well, I should be cleared to make final arrangements for the move assuming I have the last 15% or so of the support lined up in time. All in all, a good day.
Best thing I've read in quite some time...

You've been Tapatalk'd

Zedman05
Manitas pequeñas
Manitas pequeñas

Post by Zedman05 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:51 pm

Kip wrote:Snuzzled up in the garage (Yes! I'm getting a decent wifi signal out here right now....maybe I'll broadcast on those cold nights) with a Crowned Heads Jericho Hill OBS. No pic, as my phone is completely dead.

The news of this has spread "around the water cooler" faster than "a junebug with a hitch in his giddy-up"...whatever that means to you southerners...
Glad to hear of this, and I will continue spreading this good cheer throughout the interwebs.

Cigar F^iend

Stewmuse
Horn Tootin' Torcedor

Post by Stewmuse » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:54 pm

I really enjoy the Chisel, but this had pretty spectacular burn issues throughout. Aided, no doubt, by the obvious fissure that is visible in the second pic.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (182.49 KiB) Viewed 2682 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (163.82 KiB) Viewed 2682 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (168.7 KiB) Viewed 2682 times
StewMuse
Stay smokey, my friends.

Kip
International Hillbilly
International Hillbilly

Post by Kip » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:12 pm

Zedman05 wrote:

The news of this has spread "around the water cooler" faster than "a junebug with a hitch in his giddy-up"...whatever that means to you southerners...
Glad to hear of this, and I will continue spreading this good cheer throughout the interwebs.

Cigar F^iend
People are talking? About the fact that I'm getting good wifi reception in my garage these days?!?
White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise....

Zedman05
Manitas pequeñas
Manitas pequeñas

Post by Zedman05 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:00 pm

Strange days....

Cigar F^iend

IWinchester
I got the 4-0-6

Post by IWinchester » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:52 pm

It's been 2 weeks!!! I'm clear to smoke again!!! Whheeeeeee!!!

Kid Corona

kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Post by kurtdesign1 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:10 am

I believe that's quite the celebratory cigar, Ian :)