Cigar Hauls

Whatever floats yer boat....as long as it's cigar related.
Post Reply
User avatar
akpreacher
Forum Denizen
Posts: 555
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:59 am

Re: Cigar Hauls

Post by akpreacher » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:56 pm

Cabaiguan juan wrote:
akpreacher wrote:
Cabaiguan juan wrote: What do you think of those HVC’s? I’ve been hearing a bit about them lately.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love em, got one in a Privada COTM and liked it enough to buy a box.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What are your thoughts on the Privada COTM? Also, outside of TCA’s COTM, are there any other COTMs that have a podcast associated with them? It’s kinda nice to listen to people smoke the same cigar along with you.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cigar Authority does one through 2guyscigars


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cabaiguan juan
Toro
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:50 pm

Re: Cigar Hauls

Post by Cabaiguan juan » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:07 pm

akpreacher wrote:
Cabaiguan juan wrote:
akpreacher wrote: Love em, got one in a Privada COTM and liked it enough to buy a box.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What are your thoughts on the Privada COTM? Also, outside of TCA’s COTM, are there any other COTMs that have a podcast associated with them? It’s kinda nice to listen to people smoke the same cigar along with you.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cigar Authority does one through 2guyscigars


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup. I’m a member of that one. Do you know of any other ones? I remember that CogFed had a podcast but I don’t know if they still podcast and I am not sure if they coordinationed it with their COTM club.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Zedman05
Manitas pequeñas
Manitas pequeñas
Posts: 1271
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:22 pm
Location: Havana. Esteli. Santiago.

Re: Cigar Hauls

Post by Zedman05 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:38 pm

akpreacher wrote:
Cabaiguan juan wrote:
akpreacher wrote: Love em, got one in a Privada COTM and liked it enough to buy a box.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What are your thoughts on the Privada COTM? Also, outside of TCA’s COTM, are there any other COTMs that have a podcast associated with them? It’s kinda nice to listen to people smoke the same cigar along with you.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cigar Authority does one through 2guyscigars


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cigar Authority IS 2 guys. I used to listen to them, but their constant sale pitches, adds and Dave not understanding anything outside of what he sold was so fucking annoying, I had to stop listening.

Cabaiguan juan
Toro
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:50 pm

Re: Cigar Hauls

Post by Cabaiguan juan » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:22 pm

Zedman05 wrote:
akpreacher wrote:
Cabaiguan juan wrote: What are your thoughts on the Privada COTM? Also, outside of TCA’s COTM, are there any other COTMs that have a podcast associated with them? It’s kinda nice to listen to people smoke the same cigar along with you.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cigar Authority does one through 2guyscigars


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cigar Authority IS 2 guys. I used to listen to them, but their constant sale pitches, adds and Dave not understanding anything outside of what he sold was so fucking annoying, I had to stop listening.
What cigar podcasts do you listen to?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
akpreacher
Forum Denizen
Posts: 555
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:59 am

Re: Cigar Hauls

Post by akpreacher » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:24 pm

Cabaiguan juan wrote:
Zedman05 wrote:
akpreacher wrote: Cigar Authority does one through 2guyscigars


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cigar Authority IS 2 guys. I used to listen to them, but their constant sale pitches, adds and Dave not understanding anything outside of what he sold was so fucking annoying, I had to stop listening.
What cigar podcasts do you listen to?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Half Ashed


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Zedman05
Manitas pequeñas
Manitas pequeñas
Posts: 1271
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:22 pm
Location: Havana. Esteli. Santiago.

Re: Cigar Hauls

Post by Zedman05 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:10 pm

I used to listen to Half Ashed.....when it was on.....hahaha
No others now. No point, not enough talk about CC's for the amount I smoke, tbh.

I just lost all respect for Dave from 2 guys after his infamous trip to Cuba.

Cabaiguan juan
Toro
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:50 pm

Re: Cigar Hauls

Post by Cabaiguan juan » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:09 am

Zedman05 wrote:I used to listen to Half Ashed.....when it was on.....hahaha
No others now. No point, not enough talk about CC's for the amount I smoke, tbh.

I just lost all respect for Dave from 2 guys after his infamous trip to Cuba.
Haha! Yeah, he wasn’t a fan of Cuban cigars. I thought FOH had a podcast or maybe it’s just videos.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Reply