Cigar Dreams

Non-tobacco related posts...whatever topic your heart desires.
IWinchester
I got the 4-0-6

Cigar Dreams

Post by IWinchester » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:11 am

I love dreams, and I can usually be aware of the dream as it's happening. Lucid dreams are awesome!
Anyhoo, I had a dream last night that I found my humidor had a false bottom! Once I lifted out the newly discovered tray, I found a stash underneath just as big as what I thought was my current supply!! Funny thing is that in the dream I recognized all sorts of brands, but now I can't remember if they were "real" brands or made-up "dream" brands. It makes since that they'd be real since with people, you can only dream of faces you've seen. Didn't get a chance to smoke any before waking up though :(

Stewmuse
Horn Tootin' Torcedor

Re: Cigar Dreams

Post by Stewmuse » Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:35 pm

IWinchester wrote:I love dreams, and I can usually be aware of the dream as it's happening. Lucid dreams are awesome!
Anyhoo, I had a dream last night that I found my humidor had a false bottom! Once I lifted out the newly discovered tray, I found a stash underneath just as big as what I thought was my current supply!! Funny thing is that in the dream I recognized all sorts of brands, but now I can't remember if they were "real" brands or made-up "dream" brands. It makes since that they'd be real since with people, you can only dream of faces you've seen. Didn't get a chance to smoke any before waking up though :(
Okay, that is too funny and too weird, as I also dreamt about cigars last night, although mine was about some cigars that DC is going to send for unbandeds for the show. Yours is WAY better!
StewMuse
Stay smokey, my friends.

815DC
Curmudgeon In Training

Post by 815DC » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:38 pm

Whoa now bro..those cigars are not unbandeds..they are just a cigar bomb with a heads up. I did email some suggestions but between Dogwatch and 1/2 ashed craig and kip have gone through pretty much everything I have on hand atm.

Neat dream though ..had the same type a year or so ago about video games..found a whole pile i thought was lost.. I think it might have something to do with stuff we really like and the knowledge that Christmas is coming in the back of our minds.
Why DOES the moon follow the car?

IWinchester
I got the 4-0-6

Post by IWinchester » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:33 am

Good insight DC

kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Post by kurtdesign1 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:50 am

Dreams. I often wonder if a dream podcast would cross over into la-la land too often to find redeeming. I enjoy dream "reality" as much as the next guy but somethign tells me that a bunch of people talking abotu it regularly would make it awfully supernatural. Maybe I'll check some out and report back.

kurtdesign1
Not a potted meat guy...
Not a potted meat guy...

Post by kurtdesign1 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:50 am

BTW, your description sounded a lot like one of those beer commercials where the cooler is a portal to some other party or something. Ha!